RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

1188994406433346a87dgi3.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Bale was very impressive. I'm not sure I saw any other movie he was in as a child.

The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada - 9.25 out of 10

One of the best movies of 2005. Keeps getting better with age.

The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada - 9.25 out of 10

One of the best movies of 2005. Keeps getting better with age.

:lecture

More people need to see this movie. All the performances were amazing.

Or it could be that someone's definition of what is fun isn't the same as yours or celtic's. I personally would have more fun mowing my neighbors lawn than watching those terds.

Yes, we've had this argument before....however, that was when I couldnt respect one's opinion...:naughty

I agree with that statement. I dont like LOTR, was never into fantasy, and I couldnt get into them, the PT sucks.....and thats it. Pirates is the only trilogy i've seen in a long time that had me waiting for the new one.

Yeah, AWE was a bit bloated at times...but I still love it. I even like DMC.

I agree with that statement. I dont like LOTR, was never into fantasy, and I couldnt get into them, the PT sucks.....and thats it. Pirates is the only trilogy i've seen in a long time that had me waiting for the new one.

Yeah, AWE was a bit bloated at times...but I still love it. I even like DMC.

Yea, I put LOTR second cause Return of the King had the same problems as AWE, it was way to bloated and crammed with to much stuff and that ending would just not end.

Fellowship of the Ring is what won the Oscar, not ROTK.

They Live

Flawed as hell, but pretty enjoyable.

Needs a remake.

5.5/10

You're insane! :) (it's supposed to be campy) That movie gets at least a 7 by default just for the fight scene alone.
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/EsZpdUUdd3I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

You're insane! :) (it's supposed to be campy) That movie gets at least a 7 by default just for the fight scene alone.
<object width="425" height="344">

Insane? Probably. But a 7 is being generous via nostalgia.

5.5 isn't vicious. It's a solid score. Hell it's a 9 in Treat Williams' universe.:monkey3

Why does this thread look so odd? It looks like every post is quoted by Ashton16. Is anyone else getting that? This is the only thread that's like that for me.

Back