RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sick all blasted weekend so caught up on some shows /movies

1.Elf - 8/10
2. Captain America Civil War - 8/10
2. The Meg - 6.5/10
3. Ninja Batman 2 /10

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban....7/10.
Rewatchability 7/10
Plexworthy :yes

This is often praised as one of the best HP films. I was very disappointed with what was left out of the BEST HP book.

Horrible pacing of the film, ruined what was a great story of HP parents and what they ment to each other.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

A Simple favor. Um WOW Hang on this one is just bit Crazy twist's suspense drama give a 10. A def must watch!

The Green Book 8/10.. based on a true story about Concert Pianist Don(Doctor)Shirley doing his first Tour through the South in the early 60's.
slightly whitewashed,but still an interesting story with excellent acting by Mahershala Ali and Viggo Mortenson.

Last edited:
Creed II - 5/10

Major letdown. Almost a pound-for-pound remake of Rocky IV, but with a sillier, less believable motivation to fight. Character development is also a fraction of what it was in the previous film. Somehow the Dragos have a more complete and sympathetic arc than Adonis, whom I can't say goes on much of a journey here.

FBAWTFT 2 : The Crimes of Grindewald.
8/10

This was a solid 7:10 for most of the film. The last 10 minutes sealed the deal to push it into 8 territory. I was quite surprised. This is a companion film to the first one, which now is obviously a character “intro” film.

They crammed ALOT into this film, I am pretty sure the general audience will be lost for alot of the best plot lines. But for the Potterheads, its a feast of story.

I liked the first one, which was saved in the last 15 minutes or so. These are absolutely character driven films, which is a nice change from what we get these days (MCU excluded).

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Deadwood 9/10. Great series. Abrupt and unsatisfying ending. Would rate it below Breaking Bad, Justified, etc. -- but on par with some of the great TV series out there. Might've kept up with the absolute greatest if they'd had a couple more seasons to get a better story arc.

SnakeDoc

Deadwood 9/10. Great series. Abrupt and unsatisfying ending. Would rate it below Breaking Bad, Justified, etc. -- but on par with some of the great TV series out there. Might've kept up with the absolute greatest if they'd had a couple more seasons to get a better story arc.

SnakeDoc

DEADWOOD is a fantastic show and maybe its abrupt end it the reason I can watch it over and over again. Compared to Soprano’s or LOST where they received their “formal” endings and never wanting to go back and revisit the show!!

My top two TV Shows to date:

DEADWOOD 11/10
THE CROWN 11/10

SPIDERMAN INTO THE SPIDERVERSE. A PURE 10 FULL OF HEART. I'LL Be REWATCHING this OVER AND OVER.

AQUAMAN. Very fun and done very well give a 8.

Deadpool 2 - 5/10
Will be seein’ “Once Upon a Deadpool” this week to see if it’s any better.
Avengers: Infinity War - 8/10

Venom - 7/10

Fate of the Furious 7/10

Thought the Rock was great. Loved the back and forth with him and Statham. Had no idea that Luke Evans was in it. Thought it was a little weird they named the baby Brian when he's supposedly alive and well in their world. I get what they were trying to do but it felt forced and weird. Why name your son after your brother in law who is still alive? Had they named him Paul or Walker that would have been better imo.

Back