RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Among other things, the script was pretty bad, but I still enjoyed some parts of the movie.

There's enjoyment to be found in it. I honestly think the addition of Ray Parker Jr's track would of made it 10x the film it was. It went too dark when the first was very lighthearted.

Shin Godzilla
6/10

Really was expecting much more....

I liked Godzilla 2014 much more, 8/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been meaning to watch that as I've seen all the pivotal scenes on YT.

DEATHNOTE. Netflix movie Willem Dafoe a quick spooky fun one give a 7.

The other Netflix movie with William Dafoe, what happened to Monday is a much better movie... I didn't realize that Dafoe was the voice of the demon in the movie.. I thought I recognized the voice but I couldn't figure out who it was, and I didn't like the movie enough to watch the end credits

The other Netflix movie with William Dafoe, what happened to Monday is a much better movie... I didn't realize that Dafoe was the voice of the demon in the movie.. I thought I recognized the voice but I couldn't figure out who it was, and I didn't like the movie enough to watch the end credits

Ha ha for real Dafoe's laugh from playing green goblin was marked on me lol.:lol I was gonna watch what happened to monday , but my 1st love is any good horror and just watched Annabelle right before and was suprised how good it was. It's perfect for young girls to get scarred at lol.:horror:lol Its good for them lol.:lol IMO you never experience horror like you do when very young ha ha i miss being scared and so hard being a horror fan because so much crap before find real gems & scary movie's. I treasure my dad letting me grow up on horror movies at like age 6 or 7 watching friday the 13th for boobies :lol pretending to be asleep on the couch lol watching the fun sex & gore. My excuse i need to see killer die at age7 or ill get nightmares lol.

Mad Max FR - 7,5/10

If only Gibson was there... Hardy was just MEDIOCRE!
Plus the whole thing only works if you've watched previous movies.

Mad Max FR - 7,5/10

Mmmmmmm I disagree......maybe a 30 year old Gibson.....but the old ass dude he is now......that would be boring as crap......what possible stunt work would be believe able?

Sorta like Indy 4......everything Harrison was suppose to be doing would have either given his a heart attack or busted his hip....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would without a doubt have been better with Gibson, even if he was old and also only grunted and mumbled.

But I think it was pretty self-contained, didn't feel you need to watch the others to see this one.

Last edited:
What portions would you say only work if the audience has seen the previous films? I hadn't watched the previous films when I first saw it, and iirc I got the gist of things pretty quickly.

Yeah I think each Max is really stand alone anyway.....you do not need to see any of them to enjoy any others.....

Gibson is way to old and out of shape to play Max.....I love him as Max also, but Max is a physical character.....some 70 year old guy playing him kinda goes against my belief that Max would make it to that age at all....

Maybe as a flash forward seeing him at the City of Light created by The Feral Kid and The Lost Tribe.

Mel keeps himself in great shape, what are you talking about?

For his age I agree.....

But no one his age should be jumping from cars and tanker trucks.......

Seriously , I know there is alot of love for Gibson.....but honestly.......what of any of the action sequences could he have realistically pulled off on camera?

Unless your talking about a totally new film....there is not way Mel could believably pull off the stunts Max is famous for..

Mel is in better shape than Hardy was when he played Bane, and IIRC Hardy has an old back injury and he can't do much himself, that's why there are stunt men, wires and green screen, he ain't no Tom Cruise.

Physicality isn't a factor that favors Hardy over Mel, not for Mad Max.

I know it's a moot point and I don't dislike Hardy, I just agree with Riddick that it would've been better with Mel.

It would without a doubt have been better with Gibson, even if he was old and also only grunted and mumbled.
He was great in Blood Father.
That movie only made it even more painful to rewatch MMFR.

But I think it was pretty self-contained, didn't feel you need to watch the others to see this one.
As a self contained story it's not very engaging or good.
Knowin' what Max's been through add a lot of context to his actions and story.

Mad Max FR - 7,5/10

okay i have to ask since i've noticed it before with your scores... why the comma instead of a decimal point? is this something eurasians do?

I've been usin' comma since school but there's no difference.

The 22nd General Conference on Weights and Measures declared in 2003 that "the symbol for the decimal marker shall be either the point on the line or the comma on the line".

Back