RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twilight - 3/10. God, was the dialogue ever horrible and unrealistic.
New Moon - 2/10. Slow, meandering, and pretty boring. Wolves had noodles for legs.

So they're not very good movies. But at they're good for a laugh?

Fist Fight... Meh/10

Ice Cube: " they think the Civil War is a fight between Batman and Superman"
Well played WB lol

Hitman's Bodyguard 4/10 Samuel L and Ryan R cliche'ing yes cliche'ing themselves.Entertaining if you like two actors who will not shut up.Terrible music throughout except for a couple of the original blues numbers.Gary Oldman excellent as always, too bad.

Wavelength - 5/10

Invitation to Hell (1984) - 6/10

Raw Force (1982) - 7.5/10

R.O.T.O.R. - 6/10

Weekend of Terror - 5/10 - Lee Majors actually attempted to act in this one.

Malenka - 6.5/10

Demonic (2015) - 4.5/10

Terror on the Beach - 5/10

Seven in Darkness - 6/10

Logan Lucky - 6/10

Moana - 5/10 - Fantastic annimation, very meh story.

Horror Planet - 6.5/10

Take Shelter 7.5/10

Older film that keeps you guessing.....well done performaces...needed a bit more to be great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Abadah - 7/10

Just like I had imagined, this blockbuster that in its time was considered generic and borderline a ripoff of other stuff, is far more interesting and original than the Disney stuff released nowadays, I look forward to the development of the franchise, despite of Cameron's tendency to say dumb stuff to stay relevant.

Abadah - 7/10

Just like I had imagined, this blockbuster that in its time was considered generic and borderline a ripoff of other stuff, is far more interesting and original than the Disney stuff released nowadays, I look forward to the development of the franchise, despite of Cameron's tendency to say dumb stuff to stay relevant.

It's like watching a video game.

The Dark TOWER. It was o.k enjoyed the book more i think will appreciate more once we get the other 2 movie sequels. I give a 5.

Back