RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HaHbYSH.gif

That's weird.

This is weirder

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am a fan of both, the first one is my favorite Shyamaalsdasln movie
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Actually, for all its faults; Including being bad movies, even the Thor franchise does a better job than Apocalypse...

Can't say which is worse though, Thor1 and 2 or Apoc... Out of the three, the only one I'd feel like rewatching is Thor 1, and only as background noise.

Oh yes! Moana is a pretty good movie. I watch it all the time cause of the kids always wanting to watch it over and over and listening to the soundtrack in the car.

Going in Style (2017) - 6.5/10
It was fun. I lol'd at a few jokes, but a couple of them fell flat IMO. It had heart.

The Founder: 8/10
Very interesting and engaging story about how McDonald’s became a franchise and was (arguably) stolen from the McDonald brothers who originated the burger place.

Lion: 7/10
Good movie overall, but it was definitely marketed differently than how the movie played out. The commercials make it seem like it takes place in the present and the main character searching for his past. But it’s actually all chronological and the first 45 minutes are of the main character as a little boy.

Free Fire 5.5/10 it couldn't decide if it wanted to be a comedy(Shoot Em'Up) or taken seriously(Reservior Dogs).

I kiiinda want to see that, if not for Cillian Murphy alone. Does the whole movie take place in that one shoot-out, like in the trailer?

Back