RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman Returns - 9/10

The Founder (second viewing) - 7.5/10

Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade - 8/10

Batman Returns - 9/10

The Founder (second viewing) - 7.5/10

Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade - 8/10

I grew up on Returns more than 89, but it hasn't aged well with me. I do like it though and love how moody it is with the snow. There's no such thing as too dark for Batman. I've also come to like that suit as much as the original.

Things I don't like about BR is that Gotham feels completely different from BATMAN's and the grim fairy tale villains.
It's a nice film but a bad sequel to BATMAN and the reason why WB went full retard afterwards.

I hear ya. The handling of Catwoman and Penguin was completely wrong, but I still like it to a degree. Even Catwoman being created with cat bites :lol

I don't care how she was created as long as this is the result :lol

968full-batman-returns-screenshot.jpg

batman-returns-catwoman-michelle-pfeiffer.jpg

:drool :drool

Catwoman - created from magic kittens!!!

And Batman, why bother fighting crime? he lets that one celebration chick fall to her death. Way to go bats, way to GO!

And penguin, uggg, just uggggggggggg.

Movie is awful. Will watch Forever over it every.single.time.

89' is the only one to truly capture Gotham and didn't feel like a set. With Returns, while I like the mood, was so blatantly apparent filmed on a set. Especially the roof sequences. 89' hid it very well, at least the majority of the outdoor scenes IMO.

Catwoman - created from magic kittens!!!

And Batman, why bother fighting crime? he lets that one celebration chick fall to her death. Way to go bats, way to GO!

And penguin, uggg, just uggggggggggg.

Movie is awful. Will watch Forever over it every.single.time.
I'm not a huge Batman Returns fan, but would watch it 50 times before I watched one of the Schumacher films again. They feel like the result of a focus group held at a gay pride festival.

I'm not a huge Batman Returns fan, but would watch it 50 times before I watched one of the Schumacher films again. They feel like the result of a focus group held at a gay pride festival.

Lmao! I always hated the sequels, now I enjoy them. Arnold's Mr. Freeze went full retard and it's hilarious to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao! I always hated the sequels, now I enjoy them. Arnold's Mr. Freeze went full retard and it's hilarious to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get that. But they are so colorful and flamboyant. With neon colors, overacting out the wazoo, nipples on the Batsuits and butt close-ups, etc. I think Schumacher just let it all hang out there. This was his "Suckerpunch" :lol

Back