RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Archer Season 1: 5.5/10

Mildly amusing, but not as funny as I thought it would be. I like Venture Bros much much better.

Close Encounters. A 10 and Classic for sure.

I have watched Seinfeld Over n Over and didnt realize the actor BOB Balaban who played Russel dalmple NBC head was the main Science guy in this ha ha. Besides Richard Dreyfuss and everyone did amazing job. I Never knew the little boy Tobey was Richards nephew ha ha. This movie still holds up very good today imo.

LOVE that movie too. In my top 5 (maybe top 3) of all time. LOVE it.

INTO THE DEEP. A quick suspense thriller about going for a quick dive with some shark's. I give a 5 not bad move's fast.

Lights OUT. I was hoping I'd like cool idea badly executed just very dissapointed wanted a scare none here.

Army of Darkness 8/10

Priming myself for the Ash vs Evil Dead blu ray season I just picked up.

The show isn't terrible. Had a few really good episodes, but I hope season 2 holds that level of quality longer than season 1.

I went ahead with the purchase mainly because of the close to 5 star rating on Amazon. Glad to hear it doesn't outright suck though. :lol

The Maltese Falcon - 1941 (6.5/10)

A hard one to rate due to it being a milestone film that gave birth to the film noir genre but at the end of the day I just didn't particularly enjoy it. Almost the entire first hour is people sitting in rooms smoking and talking about a bird. Its influences on films even decades later is obvious but it has been far surpassed many times over.

Back