RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Men of honor - 7.8/10

Shawshank Redemption - 9.5/10

Jurassic Park - 8.5/10

Training Day - 8.9/10

I'm just being sassy with Prince :lol

I don't hate it but I don't love it either.

Ah, I'm with Prince on this though, I like Rises, I think it's much better than a majority of superheroes being put out these days but it's not as good as BB or TDK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast Five: 5.5/10

It was a little better than the previous one, which was the first in the series that I ever watched. Car chases were better and the whole heist thing was a more interesting plot. I guess I'll move forward with Furious 6.

Tarzan. Very well done loved Margot Robbie as Jane and Alexander Skarsgard portayed Tarzan perfect. I give it a 8.

For some reason I felt compelled to watch Alien Vs Predator again - 3/10 - crap

And Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - 6/10 - not crap, just not as good as the other ones, a little boring in the exposition parts and a smidge too silly at times - not even talking about the fridge.

Predestination - 8/10

Ethan Hawke time travel film. Why was I never aware of this one? Very good. Certainly lives up to its title, wow. As the film went on I got slightly ahead of it and could predict where it was going but I don't consider that a black mark against it in this case.

Midnight Special - 6/10 As a "sci-fi" it's pedestrian and kinda bad.

As a parenting drama/road trip with a bit of fringe, it's good? I don't think I care much to be honest.

Deadpool - 8/10 My first viewing. Hilarious, with great action, gore, nudity, music, and some gripping emotional parts too. Awesome movie.

Back