RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jurassic World .. 8/10 while the nerd kid at the begin annoyed the hell out of me (and I was really afraid that he will be like the kid hero of the movie...what he was luckily not!!!!) .. this movie was a fun ride.. specially in 3D !!

Mad Max 9/10 great movie... so different from anything out there... The action was fantastic !!

Fury 7/10- It was fine...This was a really one-sided movie with some good drama. It's not one of the best WWII films, but I liked it.

:slap With you listing a load of older films, I thought you were referring to 'The Fury'....De Palma's teen with telekenisis follow up to Carrie...and it wasn't until the mention of WWII I realised otherwise. I was like, 'One Sided? Yeah, I guess the whole thing is told almost entirely from Kirk Douglas's point of view' :slap

Nice to see some real love for Chinatown on there as well. I've got to ask though; how old are you never to have seen Chinatown, First Blood and T2 before? I kind of envy anyone watching those movies for the first time.

Curse of Chucky - 48/100
Terminator Genisys - 55/100 Would score lower if I weren't such a Terminator/Arnold fan. :monkey3

Jurassic World - 2/10 gets one point for Bryce Dallas' sweaty chest :drool and one point for the raptors.

Dumb story, dumber script ( Like they didn't even try ), generic forgettable characters, FX were mostly ok, raptors were awesome, I loved them, just a very mindless and aimless movie, I was partly entertained by the action, and partly entertained cause we're laughing at how dumb the whole thing was, so yeah, it's pretty entertaining, this is what summer blockbusters have to be according to some, new benchmark for sure.

It didn't even feel like a Jurassic Park movie, not even with the fanfare in some moments, not even with the original park locations, just a generic monster movie, it didn't know what it wanted to be, it had no purpose neither did the characters, tonally it was all over the place, it has no theme, or it may have but it's most likely stupid if its theme is an analogy of movie trends or crap like that because this movie is exactly what it complaints about.

This is Transformers with Dinosaurs, this is Bay-tier stuff and nothing more, how some people can defend cash grabs like these for the sake of "being entertained" explains exactly why Bay gets away with this stuff.

Last edited:
Jurassic World - 2/10 get's one point for Bryce Dallas' sweaty chest :drool: and a point for the raptors..

Dumb story, dumber script ( Like they didn't even try ), generic forgettable characters, FX were mostly ok, raptors were awesome, I loved them, just a very mindless and aimless movie, I was partly entertained by the action, and partly entertained cause we're laughing at how dumb the whole thing was, so yeah, it's pretty entertaining, this is what summer blockbusters have to be according to some, new benchmark for sure.

It didn't even feel like a Jurassic Park movie, not even with the fanfare in some moments, not even with the original park locations, just a generic monster movie, it didn't know what it wanted to be, it had no purpose neither did the characters, tonally it was all over the place, it has no theme, or it may have but it's most likely stupid if it's theme is an analogy of movie trends or crap like that because this movie is exactly what's it complaints about.

This is Transformers with Dinosaurs, this is Bay-tier stuff and nothing more, how some people can defend cash grabs like these for the sake of "being entertained" explains exactly why Bay gets away with this stuff.

09aca9a04f736962e.gif

This review is win. 100% win.

Never knew Colin Firth could be such a badass.
It's funny thinking back on the last spy movie I saw him in--Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy--about how different those films and his roles were, but both were quite excellent films. Mark Strong was also an important character in both that shared a close relationship with Firth's character.

09aca9a04f736962e.gif

This review is win. 100% win.

:lol :duff I honestly need to see JP again, not even to wash away any aftertaste, there is no aftertaste with JW, just to see a real JP movie again.

JW left me completely unsatisfied.

It's funny thinking back on the last spy movie I saw him in--Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy--about how different those films and his roles were, but both were quite excellent films. Mark Strong was also an important character in both that shared a close relationship with Firth's character.

I haven't seen that one, I just remember the trailers were excellent and you could feel the intrigue, and well, Mark Strong is great in everything he does, he needs to come back as Sinestro.

It's in many ways the anti-Kingsman. No crazy action scenes or effects, no inspirational music, no Obama head explosions. And it's a slow burn. A complex, suspenseful, moody, procedural movie with more fleshed out, three dimensional characters. Both are fantastic though. If that seems up your alley, you should give it a look.

Jurassic World - 2/10 gets one point for Bryce Dallas' sweaty chest :drool and one point for the raptors.

It didn't even feel like a Jurassic Park movie, not even with the fanfare in some moments, not even with the original park locations, just a generic monster movie, it didn't know what it wanted to be, it had no purpose neither did the characters, tonally it was all over the place, it has no theme, or it may have but it's most likely stupid if its theme is an analogy of movie trends or crap like that because this movie is exactly what it complaints about.

Good to see sanity still exists here.

Back