RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mad Max: Fury Road - 8/10

Fun to watch, lots of explosions and action. The War Boys & especially Nux were so wacky and amusing! Tom Hardy was great as Max.

Malcolm X - 9/10

A great insight on an iconic figure. A fitting tribute to Malcolm X.

Home 1/10

Kids have been dying to see it and we were able to hold off long enough for it to hit the dollar theater. We overpaid.

The Rise of Leslie Vernon: 7/10
Chappie: 5/10

The Kingsmen: 8/10 - Fun stuff.
Am I the only one who did a double-take at the massacre in the church which has a confederate flag sign by the front door?

I didn't notice the confederate flag. Surprised the studio allowed them to use the "n-word," though. Probably wouldn't have been approved by the producers if it weren't primarily a UK production.

Mad Max Fury Road:9/10-Probably one of the best action flicks this year.I absolutely loved it!

Terminator Genisys:2/10 - And i thought Terminator 3 was bad...I rarely label a movie as a mess,but Genisys certainly goes under that category.

Life of Crime - 5/10

Eh. I enjoyed it. I feel like I've seen this plot before though. Overall forgettable.

Primer - WTF?/10

I don't believe I've ever watched a more seemingly incoherent movie as this one. I didn't turn it off but with each passing moment I only became more and more confused. I will revisit it in the future. It's only 70ish minutes long and I think I'd like it if I knew what the heck was happening.

Inside Out: 8.5/10

Funny, imaginative, touching, thoughtful, clever, smart and insightful. Insight is one of the things that has been missing from the past few Pixar movies (Cars 2, Brave and Monsters U). All their other movies provided some real thoughtful insight into whatever new and original world they were introducing us to. This one is definitely Pixar back on their A game.

Terminator Genisys - 6.5/10

I enjoyed seeing Arnie again and thought the fight scene were great but Jai Courtney was annoying.

Seems as if Jai Courtney plays the same character in every film he's in.

Last edited:
Back