RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman: Under the Red Hood.

More violent than it is though provoking. A decent, if perhaps forgettable attempt of deconstructing the Caped Crusader's no-kill rule.

3/5.

^ One point for the word 'Terminator' in the title, & another for making through without going postal? :lol

:lol

I felt like it had good intentions and interesting ideas behind the overall mockbuster foreground.
Not much though, and definitely not enough to make up for the overall trashy quality.

Jurassic Park: 8/10

Haven't seen it in probably 15 years. Things worked for me now that wouldn't have worked when a younger version of myself watched it. I think the Spielbergian sentimentality went a bit far in some cases, but overall was very effective. Great movie. And I got a free ticket to the new one with this Blu Ray, so I may actually go to see it now.

Terminator Genisys: 6.5 / 10 - it isn't a classic by any stretch but overall I found it enjoyable. C__k block and creepy smile Arnie were hilarious IMO.....the girl playing Connor was super hawyt

What's up, I don't know where to ask this, but I plan to watch Signs tomorrow or the day after, cause I just found out about this demon theory, anyone know anything about it? Does seem to explain some of the biggest plotholes in the movie.

What's up, I don't know where to ask this, but I plan to watch Signs tomorrow or the day after, cause I just found out about this demon theory, anyone know anything about it? Does seem to explain some of the biggest plotholes in the movie.

I've heard of that theory. I like Signs but I don't think it's about demons. I think that's kind of a dumb theory.

Back