RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Wrestler.

After the first half an hour I was thinking to myself I hated it but the story really unfolded so I'm glad I kept watching. Such a sad story. It really depressed me...
but it was an excellent movie.

8/10

loved this movie. Depressing as hell but great movie. 9/10 for me. I'd like to see a Randy "The Ram" Robinson figure or custom comission one day.

The Wrestler.

After the first half an hour I was thinking to myself I hated it but the story really unfolded so I'm glad I kept watching. Such a sad story. It really depressed me...
but it was an excellent movie.

8/10

It was an awesome movie but I couldn't help but think of Jake the Snake the entire time. Same story really.

The Bone Collector: 7.5/10 Hadn't seen it in a long time. Pretty good movie.

Mission Impossible III: 8/10 My favorite of the three. Great action and a good story!

Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood:

A Wayans bros. movie; need I say more? 8/10

The Dark Knight:

Need I say more? 10/10

Bruno 8/10 I don't even know what to say! But I laughed the whole time so it had to be good....... I guess haha

Bruno - 7.5/10

I saw this yesterday with some of my mates. They enjoyed it, too. Funny movie, but Borat was a lot better.

The Office (US) Season 3: 9.8/10 My favorite season of The Office so far. It's funny, it's hilarious, it's realistic (at times), it's heartwarming, it's just GREAT!!! :bow

Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix 8/10

Spiderman - 7/10 - Still a good comic book movie. Goblin still looks like a retarded Power Ranger and the FX haven't aged well.
Spiderman 2 - 8.5/10 - Top 5 comic book movie IMHO. Everyone is well cast, well except snaggle tooth.
Orphan - 7/10 - Decent movie with a interesting twist. A bit long with filler and lots of plot holes though . .

Last edited:

Fright Night 9.5/10 some of you might thing thats to high but I grew up with that movie and it gets better everytime I see it.

Destination Moon - 8/10

This was the very first sci-fi movie I remember seeing when I was a kid. It made me a science fiction freak.

Tenacious D In The Pick Of Destiny: 4.5/10 First time I saw it... Didn't really like it. Had to laugh one or 2 times but that's about it. Pretty lame if you ask me.

Fight Club 8/10, Good movie bit of a annoying ending though!!!

Back