RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

DC cut of Watchmen: 8/10

Loved it, very very faithful adaptation. Changed ending made sense, and didn't butcher the film at all. My favorite scene had to be Dr. Manhattan's origins with the Philip Glass score playing, that scene was perfect.

The Ring - 8/10 - Still a great horror movie with fantastic mood and atmosphere.

First Blood - 10/10 - Never tire of watching it. Sly's best IMHO.
Rambo: First Blood Part II - 8/10 - Pure fun action, nothing else.
Rambo III - 8/10 - Good action movie, on the same level and the second movie.
Rambo - 8.5/10 - Rambo comes full circle. Violent and relenteless. I knock have a point due to the obvious cgi gore.

Predator 2 - 6.5 - First time watching it since it came out in the theaters, Danny Glover is no Arnold. It was decent, but to many nods to the first movie (ugly mother ^^^^er, Danny covered in ash) and to much camp, especially after the Predator gets his hand cut off (kept from falling off the ledge by holding onto Glovers arm, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :lol)

The Ring - 8/10 - Still a great horror movie with fantastic mood and atmosphere.

First Blood - 10/10 - Never tire of watching it. Sly's best IMHO.
Rambo: First Blood Part II - 8/10 - Pure fun action, nothing else.
Rambo III - 8/10 - Good action movie, on the same level and the second movie.
Rambo - 8.5/10 - Rambo comes full circle. Violent and relenteless. I knock have a point due to the obvious cgi gore.

Predator 2 - 6.5 - First time watching it since it came out in the theaters, Danny Glover is no Arnold. It was decent, but to many nods to the first movie (ugly mother ^^^^er, Danny covered in ash) and to much camp, especially after the Predator gets his hand cut off (kept from falling off the ledge by holding onto Glovers arm, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :lol)

I think i've watched First Blood over 100 times ............. once I even watched it back to back. 10/10? Absolutely ............... you know your movies bro!

Friday the 13th (2009) - 9/10

Great to see Jason back. Some great kills, too. Looking forward to the next one.

black_rain.jpg

8/10 - this is almost like a sequel to Blade Runner. The neon lit, rain soaked streets of Tokyo look very similar to neon lit, rain soaked streets of Los Angeles in Blade Runner.

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm 10/10 I know this is animated and all but it is one of the best batman movies out there. Not quite Dark Knight but its way better than the first series of films( with the exception of the Keaton Batman). Conroy has the perfect voice for Batman.

True Blood 1st season: Well my wife forced me to watch the entire first season with her and I have to say I have no idea why this has such a fan following. The idea is really cool, but I don't know, it's just missing something to me. The only way these vampires could be any lamer is if they sparkled in the light. 4/10

Bruno 6.5/10
Rambo 1 10/10
Rambo 2 8/10
Rambo 3 8/10
Rambo 4 8.5/10
Green Lantern First Flight 8/10

The Wrestler.

After the first half an hour I was thinking to myself I hated it but the story really unfolded so I'm glad I kept watching. Such a sad story. It really depressed me...
but it was an excellent movie.

8/10

Theatre: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Loved it! :rock So much so, to my surprise, that I read the final book so I would finally know the outcome. Cool movie.

DVD: Watchmen director's cut. Liked it a LOT better than the theatical version, which was cool, but didn't overwhelm me. Just the first Niteowl's demise scene improved it. Liked seeing the newspaper stand stuff too. Feels more like Watchmen now. Rorshach still rules the show.

Back