RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Valkyrie - Not a bad flick. It kept me watching and I didn't get bored.

6.5/10.

The Exterminator - 8/10 - Movie kicks ass. I remember watching the cut version on cable in the 80's but just got done with the uncut dvd. Pretty violent, especialy for being made in 1980. Pretty much a early version of The Punisher.

9 out of 10

tyson_3d_bluray_large.jpg

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning - 2 out of 10

Jaws Revenge - 1 out of 10 (this only got a 1 because it shows Martin Brody in a flashback at the end)

Fast and Furious 6/10 not enough cars and racing, to much sappy story ^^^^e

TimeCop 6/10 story blew but action was great. Anyone who watches a Van Damme movie for story is gonna be saddly disapointed though :lol

I agree... I watched the Transporter last night for this reason. 7/10

Elektra: 6.9/10 I hadn't seen this in a long time. I quite enjoyed it actually :)

Little Miss Sunshine 9/10

Seen it probably 5 times now and still find myself laughing at Alan Arkin and the dance at the end. Simply one of the best comedies I've seen.

Elektra: 6.9/10 I hadn't seen this in a long time. I quite enjoyed it actually :)

That's how I felt about Daredevil. Picked it up on Blu recently and it was a lot better than I recall. Not sure if it had anything to do with the "Director's Cut" or not... but it was better.

That's how I felt about Daredevil. Picked it up on Blu recently and it was a lot better than I recall. Not sure if it had anything to do with the "Director's Cut" or not... but it was better.

It's strange how some movies have that effect. I had the same thing with Talladega Nights. I watched it twice and both times I had a "meh" feeling. About 2 months ago I watched it again and I thought it was hilarious...

I wonder how I will feel about it when I watch it again sometime :lol

Watched A L I E N again today. Have'nt seen it in about a year!

9/10!!!

Terminator 10/10

T2 9.5/10

T:S 8.5/10

T3............3/10

Back