RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen it 100s of times since I was a kid. Probably the most re-watchable film I've ever seen. If it's own, I don't care if it's not the beginning because I feel compelled to watch it all the way through :lol

It's a classic for sure.
I can jump in at any point too and still enjoy the story. :hi5:

I saw anti-Christ. Too much symbolism. Like everything had a reason. My head was going to explode. Nymphomaniac was good. Sorta straight forward. I haven't seen Melancholia.

That was a rough watch, especially when he's spurting blood out of his junk... I wanted to faint :lol

I concur. **** it. No reason I would give it any less.

It's a classic for sure.
I can jump in at any point too and still enjoy the story. :hi5:

:exactly:

I love the banter between Hooper and Quint. :lol

The characters and dialogue are just brilliant. Believable people, could all be unscripted as far as I'm concerned.

Still hard to imagine they thought it was going to be a colossal bomb when they were filming it, with all the technical problems.

Stripes: 9/10

Spiritual cousin to Ghostbusters. Both directed by Ivan Reitman, both co-written by Harold Ramis, both starring Bill Murray and Ramis. Two of the funniest movies I've seen. Ghostbusters only wins because it has the great sci-fi/geek angle, because I loved it as a kid, and because it's a bit tighter.

The Hunger Games:Catching Fire - 7/10

I was genuinely surprised by how much I liked this movie, considering how little I thought of the first one. Much better realized and directed this time around.

Last edited:
Back