RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting the Chronicles of Riddick trilogy today. Never seen any of them before.

Pitch Black - 7/10

From what I have seen of these films, I was expecting a Sci Fi Action/War type of affair. Didn't realise the first movie was almost a horror. Enjoyed it though!

Indeed. Put anything in space or in a spaceship and all of a sudden, it's sci-fi. :lol

Green Lantern - 6.5/10
It wasn't as bad as I expected, but not really good either. Too much crappy CGI. It took me out of the story. I hope this gets a reimagining with the new DC Universe they're building because the whole concept definitely sounds awesome.

Tower Heist - 7.5/10
Quite enjoyed this one actually. A lot better than I expected. Had some minor issues with the ending but overall a good watch! :rock

Just started it myself :)

You will really enjoy episode two as well.

Oh yes I know, thanks!! I've seen them before. I have had S1 and S2 on Blu for a while now. I've been watching the new episodes on the BBC and I got in the mood to start the series anew! :)
Best episode so far is the first of S2! Brilliant! The second of S3 was amazing as well! :rock :rock

All-Star Superman - 8.5/10

For anyone who was turned off by the joyless tone of Man of Steel, give this one a watch. It'll remind you of why you love Superman.

Lone Survivor 10 out of 10!!! Feels cheap to call it a movie. So I will say it was the most amazing story I have seen in a long time. I never cry in movies and I had to fight the tears back more then once.

Back