RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RATE The Last Movie You Watched.

Olympus Has Fallen: 7.5/10

This one's a mixed bag for me, it felt like a propaganda film, but with some real emotion. It was fun action throw back movie with a predictable plot and decent acting.

Worth a rental, and maybe a matinée showing.

Your review sounds like it would be a 5.5, not a 7.5.

It's a really fun flick. Just not one that I wouldn't buy or rent, but if it were on TV or on at a buddies house, I'd for sure watch it.

Not too sure how you "hear" my post though. :lol

Your review sounds like it would be a 5.5, not a 7.5.

It's why I don't rate movies any more.

I may have gotten an 8 level entertainment out of the last 30 minutes of The Last Stand, but it's not an 8 level movie.

So **** ratings. :lecture

Song of the South - 7/10 - I have always liked this movie. I found a pirated copy that I came across like 10 years ago. Thought I had long since lost it. I am looking forward to being able to watch it with my kids.

I'm confused. :lol

I knew that would be the response. :lol

But if I say I wouldn't (would not) buy it on blu ray, that makes sense. Right? :dunno :lol

Song of the South - 7/10 - I have always liked this movie. I found a pirated copy that I came across like 10 years ago. Thought I had long since lost it. I am looking forward to being able to watch it with my kids.

:lol

Good lord.

The Descendents: 8.5/10

Wish I could find this somewhere....

The Incredible Hulk (2008) - 8/10

I didn't care much for this film when I originally saw it back in 2008. That year belonged to The Dark Knight and Iron Man for me, but since then I have really found a lot to enjoy in this film. Edward Norton is a great Bruce Banner, the action is well executed, the tone feels appropriate, the musical score is moving, and the supporting cast are all solid. It may not be quite up to par with Iron Man, Captain America, or Thor, but I won't hold that against it.

Back