RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RATE The Last Movie You Watched.

Spring Breakers. Taking away my dislike for ratings now...I still couldn't rate it. It's bat**** insanity with some of the most interesting visuals i've seen all year.

I loved every minute. But I recommend it to nobody.

This blew my mind. In the movie...it's just so perfect.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AMiogqVyC4[/ame]

American Horror Story is pretty awesome! I'm currently watching season 1 and I'm enjoying it quite a lot! :rock
Just finished the fourth episode :)lol) and am really liking it so far.

That theme song is ****ing creepy as hell, but awesome at the same time.

They Live (1988) - 9/10

An eerie, often hilarious, and completely engaging classic from John Carpenter. More relevant in today's world than ever. Always a joy to watch.

Now that Escape From New York is on the menu, I wonder how long it will take Hollywood to whip up another dull, soulless remake of this final untouched Carpenter classic.

^ I have thought of ideas for that. Because I know it's going to happen. It COULD work. But only if someone took the time and sat down, and broke down WHY it worked.

You couldn't do the same story. You shouldn't use the same characters. Do something new with the idea. Bank off the title.

No it doesn't. Unless you assume 'They' are the humans. And they live...or something.

Anyway, Joe Dumb**** just heard of that movie before, so he'll see the new version with Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx. Directed by Brett Ratner.

It's logical.

But what if it's done with close ups, and quick cuts? And slow motion, heaven forbid. :(

I always thought the title was just fine. :dunno

"They live, we sleep." A phrase that is repeated a few times throughout the film by the underground human resistance. Kind of self explanatory.

The 'young' maid is hawt.
Yes, most definitely yes. :lecture

tumblr_lutmwetAk11qj6xzto1_500.gif

Back