RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Shadow (1994) - 8/10

A favorite of mine from childhood. I hadn't seen this in several years, and I was surprised at just how well it has aged. This is actually a pretty clever and entertaining film. The visuals are engaging, the performances are solid, and Jerry Goldsmith's score is just incredible. I enjoyed it more now than when I was younger. I know it's by no means a popular film, but I really love it for what it is.

https://youtu.be/cE68oB02wbs

:goodpost: :hi5:

Life Of Pi : 8.5 /10

Just finished it, i had high hopes, and it delivered IMO. I think VISUALLY its amazing, all the scenes look beautiful, especially on blu ray. You can tell theres alot of detail in every scene. There a few slow parts twords the end. But in the end id say it gives a pretty strong emotional message.

The Shadow (1994) - 8/10

A favorite of mine from childhood. I hadn't seen this in several years, and I was surprised at just how well it has aged. This is actually a pretty clever and entertaining film. The visuals are engaging, the performances are solid, and Jerry Goldsmith's score is just incredible. I enjoyed it more now than when I was younger. I know it's by no means a popular film, but I really love it for what it is.

I've always thought The Shadow was underrated. It has a very sly sense of humor, and Alec Baldwin has the charisma turned up to 11. John Lone is great as the villain, his and Baldwin's scenes together are so much fun.

The Shadow (1994) - 8/10

I've always liked that movie (The Phantom from the same era as well). It's a fun action flick. The only nitpick is Baldwin is in full Shadow outfit maybe twice for short periods.

Elijiah Woods new movie "Maniac"... 4.5 out of 10 gave it an extra 2 points for all the boobies i saw in the movie :yess:

Elijiah Woods new movie "Maniac"... 4.5 out of 10 gave it an extra 2 points for all the boobies i saw in the movie :yess:

Oh really? Just a 2.5 then for the movie? It looks really good, and getting a lot of positive buzz! I for one was excited to go see this.

Oh really? Just a 2.5 then for the movie? It looks really good, and getting a lot of positive buzz! I for one was excited to go see this.

I was excited too ted, okay...maybe i was being a bit harsh in giving it 2.5 but i dont know about anyone else but its really hard to not see Elijiah Wood as anything but Frodo! He's been type cast since the trilogy it kind of hinders him in this movie. Its actually filmed in a kind of POV kinda way so you dont really get to see him much...:(

Elijiah Wood in most of his non-LOTR roles looks like a "dewey-eyed psychopath" (my wife's description. I think it fits) but he's just not intimidating enough to play crazy.

Unrated 8.5/10

I was giving my actual rating for Pineapple express, I watched the unrated version last night. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to use your avatar instead of writing out the title.:lol

I was giving my actual rating for Pineapple express, I watched the unrated version last night. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to use your avatar instead of writing out the title.:lol

:lol

I take back my post then sir.

Back