Rank your favorite Freddy!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite Freddy?

• A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

Votes: 57 42.5%
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985)

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (1987)

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master (1988)

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child (1989)

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (1991)

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Wes Craven's New Nightmare (1994)

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Freddy vs. Jason (2003)

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) lol

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters

Butters

Super Freak
Reaction score
What's your favorite Freddy? I thought the character was most refined in Freddy Vs Jason.

freddy-krueger.jpg

Last edited:
My fav movies of the franchise are 1,3 and im probably the only person in the world that thinks New Nightmare too. I liked the story in New Nightmare but number 1 has to be the best. Not seen the remake yet but im sure I will at some point just for curiosity.

Part 2, I prefer dead serious angry Freddy, to the Jokerized version in later movies. Ripping open his head, the finger blades, tearing Jesse apart and appearing out of him, going crazy at the BBQ, and the end at the "real" boiler room where he actually died. I liked the way they brought Freddy into the real world, way before New Nightmare tryed to.

I also love the tracking shots in the house. And the "gay" scenes make it hilarious 80's gold.

My fav movies of the franchise are 1,3 and im probably the only person in the world that thinks New Nightmare too. I liked the story in New Nightmare but number 1 has to be the best. Not seen the remake yet but im sure I will at some point just for curiosity.

Yup, love parts 1, 3, and New Nightmare the best.

The part 2 Freddy was always really creepy looking.

Freddys Revenge has always been my favourite makeup. The movie sucked but his design was still demon/ghoul like before the comedy refined makeup in part 3. Loved the large eyebrows and contact lenses, he really did look repulsive and dirty. Part 3 was too clean for me, even though it suited the dialogue/comedy.

Back