Random Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was. She was around afterward too. According to our brief communication, her mother was in a serious health condition; stroke. This might make her sadder or emotional.

Please be calm wind or no wind at all tonight, so Mr. Green can go fishing again. Bring home a larger keeper strip bass.

Stupid Mozilla Firefox has some kind of a bug that disables a lot of add-ons and extensions. WTH? Going with Waterfox now...

What is it about sitting around alone on a Sunday night that brings all your failures and shortcomings into crystal clear focus?

Every ex-girlfriend that ever left me comes back to mind. Every blown opportunity to better myself.

The idea that I'll die alone and unloved and the landlord will have to key in to my apartment after I haven't shown up to work for a few days, and they'll find my bloated corpse.

owen.jpg

"Get a veil" - Unforgiven

Well, a pet will also do. But the best way to divert attention might be to talk about Trump; the good or bad.

Mr. Green prefer both; fishing to burn off calories and meditate to improve within.

Why no? Not good enough? Buy yourself a flower; some are edible too.

Saw the trailer again and tempted to watch Lady Bird. The character seem to do random things, impulsive things, mad things. Would her character be bi-polar?

Saw the trailer again and tempted to watch Lady Bird. The character seem to do random things, impulsive things, mad things. Would her character be bi-polar?

Personally it bored me to tears. I dunno about bipolar, just a self-absorbed teenager who comes to learn that she's not as special or unique as she'd always thought she was.

No. Not my thing.

Bummer. Pets can be good for companionship. Even fish, insects, reptiles etc.

But...don't get a cat. They're not so much about companionship. They will only teach you how to be domineering, homicidal, and cool as ****. You might get some lessons in feeding a thing to keep it alive, but a plant will do that trick without the benefit of dead birds on the kitchen floor.

Back