Random Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure where this melon plant came from. Perhaps from the compost Mr. Green toss on the soil. But he doesn't remember such round melon that taste like a cucumber. Perhaps it's the birds and the bees.

September 1968 : Funny Girl world premiere , by '69 Streisand would be known world wide

Morten Grunwald RIP (Benny in danish version Olsen Gang films , the films always got bad reviews but were HUGE at box office in DK and Norway back in 70s/80s)

Grunwald was the last surviving of the main star trio

You're a weird dude, posterguy. I've never seen anyone before with such a fascination with Old Hollywood. I'm curious about how old you are, if you don't mind me asking.

owen.jpg

I can understand hating the other option enough to take whatever was handed to you...but, I didn't vote for him.

Understanding has its limits.

The fools that voted for this prez. A prez dispenser is more functional than this one.

I’ve ignored this for awhile. I voted for him and most likely will again. You don’t know anything about me so explain to me how I’m a fool because I thought voting for him was better than the alternative?

Cant believe Luke Perry died , thought he was gonna make it :(

Was watching 90210 last month , the season where Dylan comes home from Europe and Mt Everest

Heard he was suffering from a stroke but suddenly he's gone. Not sure if he's living a healthy lifestyle but there is no guarantee in life. Maybe Mr. Green should go fishing more; or maybe less.

Back