1/6 GalactiReviews: Hot Toys MMS231- Loki Exclusive (Thor: The Dark World)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that held me back from Skull was the inaccurately colored uniform, as I didn't want to pose him in the leather coat. Robbiethepainter did a great job dying it the right shade of green, but I haven't had enough experience to attempt it.

Great review, The figure looks great but im not sure if it is good enough to replace my Avengers version. I look forward to seeing more reviews from you.

Galactiboy,
Great review! I've been looking really forward it this guy but was iffy on getting him but your review has pushed me over the edge. Thanks!

Sincerely, your fellow freak with new DX10 clothes from Hastings.

:lol Good to see you on here! And glad I could contribute to your delinquency :rock

Quick, who wins in a fight: Iron Man vs Batman?

Gotta got with Batman... quickly ducks out of the Marvel section :lol

Nice review GB. :duff spot on review, IMO.

Thanks Josh :rock

The only thing that held me back from Skull was the inaccurately colored uniform, as I didn't want to pose him in the leather coat. Robbiethepainter did a great job dying it the right shade of green, but I haven't had enough experience to attempt it.

Yeah, I'm pretty comfortable with dying stuff, but I'd be a bit leary with a HT figure.

Great review, The figure looks great but im not sure if it is good enough to replace my Avengers version. I look forward to seeing more reviews from you.

Thanks, I definitely plan to do more. I think Plissken or Robocop is next in my pre-order list. I figured the Art Figures Dredd would be here by now... but no updates on that one :monkey2

Hulk: Smash time...
Loki: Please no...
Hulk: Smash time...

Great pics, dude.

Back