Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman wants you!

Rainman is doing Regan :horror will this be Rainmans first female? Man just thinking how it will look freaks me out.

Rainman is doing Regan :horror will this be Rainmans first female? Man just thinking how it will look freaks me out.

No... not his first. But, him delving into the 'horror' genre in last 2 releases, and maybe more in future...

Ugh, easy pass for me, was really hoping for Dark Helmet or MacReady, anyway grats guys, I'm sure it will come out amazing though.

Ugh, easy pass for me, was really hoping for Dark Helmet or MacReady, anyway grats guys, I'm sure it will come out amazing though.

We gonna get those soon enough brother, best believe that.

Right now it's all about..

latest

I'll freaking go APE ****! if Rainman does the "Help Me" rib cage/ scared chest piece! It's not featured with the traditional night gown but worth having it since it too iconic.
helpme.jpg

latest

Last edited:

We gonna get those soon enough brother, best believe that.

Right now it's all about..

latest

I'll freaking go APE ****! if Rainman does the "Help Me" rib cage/ scared chest piece! It's not featured with the traditional night gown but worth having it since it too iconic.
helpme.jpg

latest

I'm over here pacing lol. This would be absolutely amazing.

This is going to Be Crazy Good! :yess: But i cant have something so Evil Looking at me on my shelf.:horror

Demonic possession type stuff freaked me out as a kid so it will probably be a pass for me lol. My wallet can rest easy if it happens.

Grown men freaked out from a sixth scale doll? :dunno.
It's just resin and plastic people :lol

When I was a kid, I always used to love the shot during the actual Exorcism where the statue of Pazazu appears next to the bed behind the writhing Regan.exorcist1.jpg

That bad boy would be my ultimate unrealistic accessory ask :explode:

Passing on Exorcist too. Not the type I'd want to display. Good luck to those getting it. Pretty sure the sculpt can't possibly be messed up.

Demonic possession type stuff freaked me out as a kid so it will probably be a pass for me lol. My wallet can rest easy if it happens.

Grown men freaked out from a sixth scale doll? :dunno.
It's just resin and plastic people :lol

Im with Philmah on this one!:lol Satan & Demonic Possesion is nothing to Mess With! You will invite The Wicked one into your home with Regan!:monkey3:lol

Im with Philmah on this one!:lol Satan & Demonic Possesion is nothing to Mess With! You will invite The Wicked one into your home with Regan!:monkey3:lol

:lol People who become possessed are people who allow themselves to fear the devil. The devils a coward.

A perfect metaphor would be the use of a little girl. That's why Friedkin was a Genius storyteller. Father Damien was looking at his refelection in Reagan because he was scared "like a little girl" it's ok to feel fear but not let it control you. Hence he becomes a man when he asked to be possessed instead inorder to face his demons.

Fear GOD, because he'll really rain a ****-storm on you.

By the Way, when Stanley Kubrick was thinking about doing horror he almost gave up on the idea of The Shinning because he felt that the Excorcist was too good a film. Look it up, it's in every Shinning extra material dvd or bluray.

Last edited:

DEMON CHILD! Boom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with a few of you guys as well. Possession type movies scared me as a kid and still do now. Pass for me.

Back