Rainman's new project [Factory Owner]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teddy, I have one more question on the pinning of the jacket. When you put it trough under the lapel, does it go into the vest at all? Thanks.

Teddy, I have one more question on the pinning of the jacket. When you put it trough under the lapel, does it go into the vest at all? Thanks.

Yes bud

You need to pin under the lapels then into the waistcoat. As you are doing this aim downwards. This will keep it all sharp for you:)

yes he's still alive and he lives in wilton,ct with his wife. the reason i know because he's is a customer of the gas company i work for. i've been to his house a few times and met his wife last time i was their he was resting so i could not meet him:(. but i would love to show him this maybe one day.

yes he's still alive and he lives in wilton,ct with his wife. the reason i know because he's is a customer of the gas company i work for. i've been to his house a few times and met his wife last time i was their he was resting so i could not meet him:(. but i would love to show him this maybe one day.

That's awesome. Would be amazing to see his reaction to it.

Legend. :lecture

Maybe SS meant not aroun the boards? :lol:

That might be it... or like a lot of celebrities a rumor gets started and you just go with it for awhile.

I was surprised when I found out Johnny Cash had died since I was convinced it had happened a few months earlier :lol :huh

It's cliche, but this guy is so much better in person. I wasn't sure about the hair, but now that I have him, I can't imagine it being done any other way.

Dearly missing the Oompa Loompa though...:(

Oh, and I got a golden ticket - I'm not sure if not all the packages had them though?

It's cliche, but this guy is so much better in person. I wasn't sure about the hair, but now that I have him, I can't imagine it being done any other way.

Dearly missing the Oompa Loompa though...:(

Oh, and I got a golden ticket - I'm not sure if not all the packages had them though?

contact rainman and let him know i think theirs a prize involved not sure though. wonka is magical i love him.

Every fullset has a 1:1 golden ticket. Only 5 1:6 golden tickets were placed I'm random across all sets.

They have a code on the back which I believe will give you discount on your next Rainman purchase.

I had some time to paint up my display stand and put the final touches with Evilface's decal! Thanks to Shortround for the idea! Glad I didn't screw it up doing it on my own! Haha..! I thought I'd share another pic! Gotta love it!
DSC_0009.jpg

Back