Rainman's new project [Factory Owner]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came out great Marlo!

Thanks, bro! I was hoping we could hook up real quick and you could do these for me, but it seems this holiday is too hectic and I'm too impatient to wait any longer! :lol It really wasn't that big a deal and I'm glad I was able to pull it off with no problems.

Cool pic, emarae!

Commtech!!! Long time no see! We'll have to hook up again sometime soon! Glad you like the pic! I wanted to try another pose with Wonka that I haven't seen yet and I think it looks pretty good! :wink1:

That Wonka bar looks yummy.

DSC_0009.jpg

Yeah, it just "looks" that way! Inside I just put a couple sheets of cardboard from some scrap boxes, wrapped it in foil, and placed it in the wrapper! All just for show! At least it will never go bad on me or melt! :rotfl

Thanks, bro! I was hoping we could hook up real quick and you could do these for me, but it seems this holiday is too hectic and I'm too impatient to wait any longer! :lol It really wasn't that big a deal and I'm glad I was able to pull it off with no problems.

Yeah bro it came out great. We'll have to hook up some. You have my number. :wave

Merry Christmas! :duff

Our main man, Odell, had the fantastic opportunity to see these figures at a 1/6 show in Korea! Thought I'd share it with you all on behalf of him! Such a lucky dude..!!!!
[ame]https://youtu.be/7aUZU1k_KyQ[/ame]

That is probably the best pic of the figure I've seen so far, it's a figure I would love to see in person sometime.

Back