Rainman's new project [Factory Owner]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY! The wait is over for what, I can fully understand from now having in hand, is truly Rainman's finest work yet.

This is pure magic from head to toe and I am amazed how well the 'real' hair has turned out.

Sorry for the quick crappy pics, just very excited!! No golden ticket for me and I got number 1/15.

:rock

100_7051.jpg

Awesome! You finally got yours in! He looks fantastic! Great pics! I've been wondering, mine never came with the grasping hand for the cane, but everyone seems to have one so far. Should mine have come with one too or is everyone just using one from another figure? If so, which one? Just wondering... Again, congrats on finally getting him home safely! :hi5:

Thank you Marlo! :duff

The grasping hand I am using came from HT Aldo Raine. Odin has a decent oone too I think. Don't worry, the Rainman pieces are NOT being shipped with this hand. :)

Thank you Marlo! :duff

The grasping hand I am using came from HT Aldo Raine. Odin has a decent oone too I think. Don't worry, the Rainman pieces are NOT being shipped with this hand. :)

Whew! Thanks for the quick reply! I was worried there for a second, but yeah, I think I have a few laying around that I can use... Perseus has some, etc. I think I'll check my Odin as he's not being displayed at the moment! Thanks for the info! :wink1:

So, how many Golden Tickets have been found so far? How many people have not opened their bars?

Good lord the tailoring is next to none imo.

It's true this whole project is just astounding, bravo Rainman!!! Simply amazing. Congrats on all whom wanted this it's a brilliant work of art.

I was never a real big Wonka fan but am very happy for those that are, this is a real gem!

Am enjoying seeing pictures of the final result.

finally got this guy together and he's awesome it so hard to not stare at this guy all day long he's magical between him and the butcher i'm in heaven!!!!!!!!!!
103_5163.jpg
103_5159.jpg
103_5164.jpg
103_5161.jpg
103_5166.jpg

Couldn't agree more lt0778!

Few more pics. Furthering Teddy's advice re pinning the jacket; in addition to the ones under the lapel, I also found it works well to put one in each pocket of the coat and through to the trouser. Helps keep it nice and straight. :duff

100_7074.jpg

100_7072.jpg

100_7066.jpg

100_7081.jpg

100_7085.jpg

100_7084.jpg

100_7076.jpg

Wow! Love seeing all these pics! So many great ideas on how to display & pose this wonderful figure! It really does inspire the imagination! Great idea with the x- mas lights! Love it!

Awesome pics everyone. This one looks like a great Rainman masterpiece again. Congrats to those that scored :wave

Couldn't agree more lt0778!

Few more pics. Furthering Teddy's advice re pinning the jacket; in addition to the ones under the lapel, I also found it works well to put one in each pocket of the coat and through to the trouser. Helps keep it nice and straight. :duff

100_7084.jpg

Tim,

Where'd you get those 1/6 scale Golden Tickets? They look great! I'm guessing you made them somehow? Nice extra little accessories for this figure! I want some now too since I didn't get a winning ticket from Rainman! :pfft:

Back