Rainman's new project [Factory Owner]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would it have to be covered up? Is it for any of those crazy copyright guys hounding the boards? I even saw a sale thread for this custom where the seller was hiding the headsculpt and would only show pics of it in the mail.

However Ive seen lots of unpainted/painted sculpts of Dark Passenger being sold on the Sale section too without being covered or so... etc etc

Its what you think it is and that sculpt hasnt been up there just a few others that have been made.

Its what you think it is and that sculpt hasnt been up there just a few others that have been made.

Is it possible to say whose sculpt it is? as in the sculptor only? Maybe I can see for myself then? :dunno

EDIT: OK Ignore my questions regarding the sculpt, I just got all my answers :wink1:

Last edited:
Hey all! Been crazy busy on my end with barely a minute to spare, but today I finally had some time to take some quick pics of some of my newest additions. If I have a chance, I'll get a video done real quick with the help of my daughter before she has to get to bed! Too bad I can only do these things at night..! First off, thanks to Snake Eater for technically allowing me to get my first Rainman custom figure which is the Alex Delarge Full Set figure from A Clockwork Orange. This was a must have for me and I'm so glad it became available for me to add to my treasures! Again, a million thanks to Snake Eater for this!!! You made my day and birthday as he arrived right about that time! The following day I received my Dexter with the famous Kato tailored clothes. I have since tweaked it with a new body and accessories. Still a WIP piece. Being a bit of a newbie, I didn't know much about the head sculpt, but those who are in the know will understand why it has to be kept covered up. Sorry! Last, but not least, is my Willy Wonka which is my favorite figure right now! If I had to grab just one figure in my entire collection, this would be it! 'Nuff said! I absolutely love it!!!! I'm still waiting on Evilface decals for the stands and hopefully an assist or two from new friend ShortRound to finish things off! Enjoy the pics!
DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

Looking sharp man! :clap

Look after him well!!

Having trouble sleeping so I thought I'd check on the video. I think I messed up on it as it might not play on mobile devices or other countries due to me using a clip from the film. Oops! Anyhow, if it works, enjoy...
https://youtu.be/hdt_waaeLpE

Damn Marlo, that video is AWESOME!

Really shows off how good this must look in hand. :clap

Guh, getting sick of waiting for mine...I WANT IT NOOOOWWWWW! :lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/hdt_waaeLpE[/ame]

Damn Marlo, that video is AWESOME!

Really shows off how good this must look in hand. :clap

Guh, getting sick of waiting for mine...I WANT IT NOOOOWWWWW! :lol

Awesome! Glad you were able to view the video and that you enjoyed it! I wish my lighting was better, but I guess it worked with the Christmas tree and all in the background. My schedule has just been so crazy and I didn't want to wait much longer in fear my feelings and excitement for this wonderful piece might die down a bit. So far that hasn't happened as I love to just stare at it for awhile, even after a long hard days work! I truly hope yours arrives soon!
I'll also try to get around to doing a video on the Alex figure that I just got from you, but for now Wonka just steals the show!
Lastly, was there a reason why the Oompa didn't have more greenish hair? I might have missed the discussion on this, so if anyone knows, please fill me in! :dunno I think he would've popped even more with green hair and just add more color over all to the Wonka/ Oompa set up!

mystolle: What an amazing set of pictures. Best I've seen so far. Great futzing too!

Here's one more of mine. Not as great as mystolle's, but just to keep this going:

IMG_4624.jpg

These are amazing guys! I really wish I made the money to be able to afford these because it turned out just awesome! I can't believe how many people were able to pop for the DX, but it's great to see all the oompa loompas :D

FINALLY! The wait is over for what, I can fully understand from now having in hand, is truly Rainman's finest work yet.

This is pure magic from head to toe and I am amazed how well the 'real' hair has turned out.

Sorry for the quick crappy pics, just very excited!! No golden ticket for me and I got number 1/15.

:rock

100_7040.jpg

100_7041.jpg

100_7043.jpg

100_7044.jpg

100_7047.jpg

100_7048.jpg

100_7049.jpg

100_7051.jpg

:D Okay, I just emailed Rainman with my excitement, but he's gotta be asleep, and I can't wait to share anymore. I've been so busy with Christmas and sickness that even though I got him last Monday, it was this morning before I could take a few minutes to carefully check my Wonka bar. I didn't photograph the tool I used to carefully open and then re-close the bar (both ends of an upholstery regulator), but here's what I found:

GoldenTicketRM.jpg

I feel like a kid at Christmas. Wait, I AM a big (old) kid, and it IS Christmas soon! :panic:

:D Okay, I just emailed Rainman with my excitement, but he's gotta be asleep, and I can't wait to share anymore. I've been so busy with Christmas and sickness that even though I got him last Monday, it was this morning before I could take a few minutes to carefully check my Wonka bar. I didn't photograph the tool I used to carefully open and then re-close the bar (both ends of an upholstery regulator), but here's what I found:

GoldenTicketRM.jpg

I feel like a kid at Christmas. Wait, I AM a big (old) kid, and it IS Christmas soon! :panic:

WOW!!!! :clap Congrats on getting a Golden Ticket! So exciting for you! Thanks for sharing the pics! I can only imagine how it must have felt seeing it! So cool! Again, congrats!!!!

Back