Rainman's new project [Factory Owner]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has honestly never bothered me. Of course the loompa is a work of genius but I seriously still don't regret not getting it.

That is probably the best pic of the figure I've seen so far, it's a figure I would love to see in person sometime.

Thanks. :duff

or put a grenade on his hand. Instead of him pulling out a Wonka bar he pulls out a grenade lol :rotfl. The grenade Leia pulled out on Jabba the Hut in ROTJ preferably lol

:lol

Although the oompa is perfect I never had any desire for it.

Well the Oompa accomplishes what we all would ideally like with every piece...1/1 shrunken down to 1/6, perfectly. Wonka is impressive, but he doesn't achieve this as well as the Oompa.

I know it sounds :cuckoo:, but I actually like my Oompa more than Wonka.

Well the Oompa accomplishes what we all would ideally like with every piece...1/1 shrunken down to 1/6, perfectly. Wonka is impressive, but he doesn't achieve this as well as the Oompa.

From the pics, yeah, the oompa could fool me for screenshots of the film. The only other Rainman pieces that have that quality for me are Bill The Butcher and Stuart Little

I know it's a long shot and alot of people are looking for one. If anyone is tired of the dx, or the full set I have a nice Kojun figure up for trade for it in the WTB section.

I'm only a few months late to the party, right?
Finally had a minute to paint up Wonka.
Hope you like him. This is such a great figure Lee!:hi5:

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

Cheers-S.

OK I just got a reply back from this seller on EBAY, who is selling 3 Rainman figures. (Angel Eyes, Blondie, and a DX Wonka)

You don't have to take my word for it, but he is not taking offers and wants to wait until the end of the auction.

I am just putting it out there I will be bidding for him. I've been chasing a DX Wonka down for some time now and even sold the DX (without a Oompa), I had, to chase one with an Oompa down the road.

Here is my shot so just wanted to let everyone know who your going up against

https://www.ebay.com/itm/271110085824...=p5197.c0.m619

OK I just got a reply back from this seller on EBAY, who is selling 3 Rainman figures. (Angel Eyes, Blondie, and a DX Wonka)

You don't have to take my word for it, but he is not taking offers and wants to wait until the end of the auction.

I am just putting it out there I will be bidding for him. I've been chasing a DX Wonka down for some time now and even sold the DX (without a Oompa), I had, to chase one with an Oompa down the road.

Here is my shot so just wanted to let everyone know who your going up against

https://www.ebay.com/itm/271110085824...=p5197.c0.m619

Wish you hadn't posted this (not that people who want him wouldn't have found him) but the less who know the better lol

Wish you hadn't posted this (not that people who want him wouldn't have found him) but the less who know the better lol

Its a calculated risk and as you can already see. More than a handful of people already knew about this. I got caught in a bidding war for COL Mortimer with a fellow board member and he told me he wouldn't have gone up against me if he knew it was me.

Still happy I won, but probably could have gotten him for less.

Look tbh Steve is right the people with the passion have already found it. This is as snakeeater says gonna skyrocket. I wish everybody the best of luck and who ever has the deepest pockets will get him end of. There's probably 4 or 5 serious collectors going in for this so it will go for a good price no doubt.

Back