Rainman Project (Crazy Dog Stansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anirio_20101005133929_13284707_1.jpg

not stansfield clothes. It's just test shot.
thank you ^^

Looks incredible!!! Thats 100% Stansfield/Oldman right there :yess:

I always do a simple test whenever I'm unsure bout the likeness of the sculpt. That is to show it to random ppl ranging from my wife, bros or friends, and ask them who does the sculpt looks like.

I showed the first pic of the proto and most of them said it looks like oldman, while this one got them puzzled.

Nice. Eyes are a little too big Anime-ish but overall pretty sweet. Close enough!

Looks great. So why has this one not got a neck then ?.
Do the clothing sets usually have a sculpt without a neck or something or is that the body with the chest ?.

Last edited:
Looks great. So why has this one not got a neck then ?.
Do the clothing sets usually have a sculpt without a neck or something or is that the body with the chest ?.

He will come with a complete new upper body including the sculpted neck which will most probably be like the Norton he just did with the magnet in the neck and head, dead easy and no joints :)

If your going for the full figure it will all be done for you anyway

I've been lurking here. This last shot is the only one that has me thinking it looks like Oldman/Stansfield. I, like Raymond, have no interest in this. I have a HUGE interest in a Leon. Will Rainman do that if Enterbay's falls through? Not all of us have a custom. And those that have one, it doesn't probably come close to being as great as Raymond's unless you used a lot of the same parts.

That would be preferable as I don't own any Enterbays. I got nothing against the company but they don't "fit" with my Hot Toys as well I would think.

And I just had a thought that Rainman's wouldn't work out for me. I have a feeling I could put a little effort and time and as much money and come up with something close to Raymond's.

I have a custom Leon but even if Enterbay announced one today I'd still be buying it and I'd buy a Rainman one too. If I could manage to afford it anyway. I want to keep my custom since I've put so much time into it and it's probably my favortie figure.

This looks cool. i won't be going after it because I have no interest in the character, but I appreciate the amazing work being done here.

Hopefully in the future Rainman makes something that interests me.

Back