Rainman Project (Crazy Dog Stansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is what I was talking about Snake. Not exactly what I said when I read it back but this is what I meant.

He's also My friend. ^^ Rainman wathced this model. and, praise him.
mindbook like rainman too. of cause, I like both of them. hahaha.
btw, we're considering to make that pose extra head(secret or). not fix yet. I should ask it to mindbook in first.

I am hoping he will come with cigarette in mouth also, thoughts?

I quite like this pose also tbh so that facial expression suits me

I want a cig and if there isn't one I'll be getting one to add.
He does a lot of strange poses on stills I've seen that might look a little awkward on a figure. I can see this being one I'll be messing around with all the time.

224969.jpg

I am hoping Rainman will include the cigarette in mouth, his cigs are really nice :)

Yeah i like the quite ordinary simple pose for Stansfield

I like the pose i posted a moment ago or the one in your sig Tay with his hands open and gun in hand

Sorry to say I agree completely, I'm a bit dissapointed by how its turned out. It could just be the photoshop paint I suppose, but he doesn't look at all intimidating to me and I barely see Oldman.

Even though I'm positive I'm buying this I'm waiting to see the full completed figure before I judge this sculpt. I love the first photo , thought the second looked like a bad angle and the paint on this photo looks strange to me.

I think the sculpt looks perfect in your avatar but from the other angles I agree something seems off. Still hoping its just the photoshop though, I have my money ready to go for this guy and watched Leon twice this week.

i think this is turning out great as always. the pill container is unreal. and i think this likeness is terrific. remember when you are looking at it from the downward angle of the first shot, its gonna look like a meaner, more P.O'ed expression. i think the fact it can have to many different emotional portrayals depending on angle is a testimant to the sculptors talent!

I think the likeness and sculpt is off personally but I know Rainman will turn it all around because he's amazing at capturing likenesses.

Still have no desire for this.

I dunno, I still don't see oldman there, while the first pic of him (one on uscmhicks avatar) got almost a 100% likeness. Is it a different sculpt?

wow the last pic is mindblowing! I just think that the photoshopped eyes are too big ;-)

Back