Rainman Project (Crazy Dog Stansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would it be seen as a ****** move to buy a full figure and a spare sculpt seeing as though they're limited or not ?.
If I can afford it I'd like to get another sculpt.

Not at all, alot of peeps have done the same when buying the full set Tyler so no problem at all bud :)

Cool , not sure what I'll do with the extra sculpt for now but I know I'll probably want one for something in the future. :lol
Cheers mate.

one of my favorite gary oldman characters was from True romance....even though it was a short role lol

one of my favorite gary oldman characters was from True romance....even though it was a short role lol

Yep. Drexel was his name in True Romance.
Another very cool character.

gary-drexel.jpeg

Oldman always does the bad guy best.

Yep. Drexel was his name in True Romance.
Another very cool character.

gary-drexel.jpeg

Oldman always does the bad guy best.

yup...i would love a stansfield but with buying my new home i cant afford it...drexel would be awesome though! loved true romance..

What's a Drexel? :D

Would love Alex and Travis but Rainman has said he doesn't like doing characters that have already been made.

He did make Tyler v2 though.

Agree with those and i'd like to add:

top_gun_maverick_tom_cruise_suited.jpg

May not be a classic in the same vein as the above, but def a character i'd love to have.

This was the first movie I ever watched with my dad so this would be a dream for me also :)

This is my biggest Rainman want however it would be pretty immense to see Rainman tackle Daniel Plainview although I feel sure VM will get round to it I feel sure of that

lebowski.jpg

Back