Rainman Artwork 2014 The Butcher's Enemy "The Priest's Son"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with this. No disrespect to the artist intended, but one thing I've often perceived was that all of Rainman's sculpts seem quite soft and fair, regarding skin and features. That's not a dig, it's just his style, and, with Leo's baby face, that seems like it could be a match made in heaven for you GoNY fans.

The way RM sculpts the eyes on a lot of his sculpts as well, will look great for Leo.

Good job AJK and nice pic spread to get it started. This will likely be a break for me but you can never say never in the hobby. Either way I'm eagerly watching

Thanks man, was happy to start the thread, excited to actually, but since I am still slightly new (compared to a lot of vets here) I didn't wanna jump the gun, I am looking forward to everyone enjoying this figure and contributing positive thoughts! haha

Thanks man, was happy to start the thread, excited to actually, but since I am still slightly new (compared to a lot of vets here) I didn't wanna jump the gun, I am looking forward to everyone enjoying this figure and contributing positive thoughts! haha

I'm glad you decided to take on this AJK. You're passion for this figure will guide you and already you've provided some excellent material.

I truly hope those who don't agree with this selection can respect Lee's choice and can be happy for those of us that are excited for this project.

Lets leave the posts made for interest threads where they belong and lets stay focused on the task at hand.

I am sure the Torrance's, Duke's and whatever other figures on the wishlists will come in due time.

I know Turbo has been waiting a long time for his Bickle and it seems to me like the patience paid off :)

Last edited:
I'm glad you decided to take on this AJK. You're passion for this figure will guide you and already you've provided some excellent material.

I truly hope those who don't agree with this selection can respect Lee's choice and can be happy for those of us that are excited for this project.

Lets leave the posts made for interest threads where they belong and lets stay focused on the task at hand.

I am sure the Torrance's, Duke's and whatever other figures on the wishlists will come in due time.

I know Turbo has been waiting a long time for his Bickle and it seems to me like the pacience paid off :)

Thanks man, and I can't agree with you more on all those points :goodpost:

I know Turbo has been waiting a long time for his Bickle and it seems to me like the pacience paid off :)

Well said! :goodpost::exactly::lecture

Well the gears are turning for this project so there can't NOT be a thread for it :lol

We all know that the set will have a drop dead sexy outfit and accessory set. This will surely be a killer figure when said and done. Hopefully not killer enough to make me change my mind :lol

Congrats to all those who are in for this :duff

Well the gears are turning for this project so there can't NOT be a thread for it :lol

We all know that the set will have a drop dead sexy outfit and accessory set. This will surely be a killer figure when said and done. Hopefully not killer enough to make me change my mind :lol

Congrats to all those who are in for this :duff

You already sound defeated. :lecture

:rotfl Just start saving up broski. We all know you are going to go cuckoo for cocoa puffs at some point during this project

Haha...no one's rushing man. From what I've seen, RM usually works a bit before he announces a project.

Back