Rainman Artwork 2014 The Butcher's Enemy "The Priest's Son"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I've been told this is not happening again due to conflict with another artist project.

As far as the privates go I know a Nucky and Darmondy are being made now.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I've been told this is not happening again due to conflict with another artist project.

Had a feeling that might be the case. I wonder who is next? Raoul Duke? Torrence? Pikey? Hmmmmm can't wait to find out

I thought that was the case given the other project. It keeps getting interesting.

Last edited:

May I just keep getting let down for this lol! Wish we can just get a solid answer for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhat glad this is not happening. Gangs is one of my favourite films of all time and would love to have a Rainman quality Leo for the shelf but there are so many other great characters to be made. Calvin Candie would be ahead of Vallon for me.

Funny thing is I would have probably gotten the H+C set of this anyway, but bring on Torrance :rock:rock:rock

I really hope its not Duke! He's the one I want most but he needs the DX treatment and my wallet sure could use a rest too haha!

Agreed to the fullest. I know I keep saying it over and over but I really like the idea of 1 annual SDX release in a similar fashion how Bickle was done. Duke is one of those characters that has too many necessities to include. I hate to see him skimped or corners cut

No one that I know of, but how long before somebody does?

It could happen I guess but the three I listed would all be regular release sell outs and RM likely knows this would be daft to close off all that potential income for 5k or whatever the current going rate for a RM OOAK is. I'd be amazed if he agreed to do any of those as a one off

Back