Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite buddy, you see people change their paypal address or use their wives or ex's paypal address all the time. You change your freaks name every 4 months or so...:lol. So it's probably better to confirm with the person who is entitled to a refund before actually sending them out...wouldn't you agree?

Hey, anwser the patches question? Don't you at least think they can be improved for a more accurate representation of what was used in the film? The quality of the patch could also be improved no? At first you were against the Bickle sunglasses being made but soon realized that an improvement was possible after Robbie revealed his version. You should apply the same optimism for the patches.

with the grain teddy, not against it.....Cheers.

Never changed my PayPal address, EVER!

I wasn't against a better version of the shades being made, I was against you guys bashing RM's, there is a huge difference!

Your idea of bashing is another's constructive criticism....it's all relative but to be fair...we did say that the first version looked like the depp Wonka glasses and if you did not agree, well your entitled to your opinion. I can post a pic if you'd like though?

44da78c5fbc08b546707ab4b211ca5da.jpg

When Rainman revamped the glasses they were much better. Robbie had some more suggested improvements and his version really put it over the top....just imagine what his newest version is going to look like! :panic:

The important thing to remember is that Rainman was receptive to making changes and continues to do so. That's why, among other talents he possesses, he is the Greatest custom 1/6 figure maker....Ever!

Can you atleast agree on that?

Last edited:
You should probably confirm with your friend that they have recieved their refund. Next time try asking why they didn't recieve it initially. It's always wise to get your facts straight. A pm was sent out months ago requesting paypal info inorder to confirm that refunds were going to the rightful refund recepients. Your friend never responded to that pm.

All resolved.....ya might want to lay off that meth, Teddy. :lol

And FYI, my friend never received such pm, just a payment received pm from you after he sent the requested amount. I think somebody should practice what they preach :lol

And FYI, my friend never received such pm, just a payment received pm from you after he sent the requested amount. I think somebody should practice what they preach :lol

C'mon Teddy, you must have better things to do than to start this nonsense?

Your friend, who was owed the refund and subsequently already issued his refund has been very cool and patient about the whole thing. In fact everyone that was on the list and already recieved their refunds have been extremely cordial about the situation. You on the other hand are obsessed about it and I don't owe you a dime.....your name was never on that list and you never supported it from the beginning. You did however try to sabotage it from the very beginning as I recall, so you might actually owe your friend and anyone else who supported this an apology! I stand by everything I say....but that's besides the point because it's already been resolved...your friend has already recieved his refund. What's your malfunction?

C'mon Teddy, you must have better things to do than to start this nonsense?

Your friend, who was owed the refund and subsequently already issued his refund has been very cool and patient about the whole thing. In fact everyone that was on the list and already recieved their refunds have been extremely cordial about the situation. You on the other hand are obsessed about it and I don't owe you a dime.....your name was never on that list and you never supported it from the beginning. You did however try to sabotage it from the very beginning as I recall, so you might actually owe your friend and anyone else who supported this an apology! I stand by everything I say....but that's besides the point because it's already been resolved...your friend has already recieved his refund. What's your malfunction?

Just calling you out, as you seem to have an answer for everything. And you're wrong YET AGAIN! I didn't sabotage your precious t-shirt project, that was Shortround. Man you really are poor at doing your research before typing.

Just calling you out, as you seem to have an answer for everything. And you're wrong YET AGAIN! I didn't sabotage your precious t-shirt project, that was Shortround. Man you really are poor at doing your research before typing.

Calling me out on what dude? You still owe me $1500 dollars from the bet remember....big man? You crawled back under your rock after to avoid paying me. I still have all your comments and posts on record, would you like to be reminded again? If I start pulling out those emails with Yunsil and shut you up once and for all, will you just get lost? You must want to get washed up again.

C'mon man, stop reaching....you know your wrong and way to concerned. Just stick to the patches and sunglasses conversation. :lol

Last edited:
Calling me out on what dude? You still owe me $1500 dollars from the bet remember....big man? You crawled back under your rock after to avoid paying me. I still have all your comments and posts on record, would you like to be reminded again? If I start pulling out those emails with Yunsil and shut you up once and for all, will you just get lost? You must want to get washed up again.

C'mon man, stop reaching....you know your wrong and way to concerned. Just stick to the patches and sunglasses conversation. :lol

Firstly, go ahead and post these 'conversations' I have had with Yunsil regards your t-shirt project, I am genuinely interested in seeing them!

Secondly, I recall members having many issues getting a refund from you with regards to the t-shirt project, hence me calling you out by not refunding my friend.

Thirdly, the bet was corrupted by you and your pals, so stop reaching on that one

Fourthly, my mate now has his refund, finally, so all's good man :duff

Back