{RAINMAN ARTWORK} Next Project!??? THE PREGNANT POLICE CHIEF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely loved this movie so this should be my first Rainman figure as I wasn't a fan of his previous characters.
1FejvP2.gif

I'd love to see this done. I'd only be in for H+C set though, as I'm too poor to afford a full set.

I think it's an interesting choice.
I'd much rather him do a Walter and Jesus but still I'm sure it will be cool what ever RM chooses

https://celluloidpopculturejunkie.wordpress.com
You never know, but I think most custom junkies have had that itch scratched, given the Iminime release and various mass produced, unlicensed stuff out there. So, I would be surprised to see Rainman do releases from that show. Maybe Saul?

You never know, but I think most custom junkies have had that itch scratched, given the Iminime release and various mass produced, unlicensed stuff out there. So, I would be surprised to see Rainman do releases from that show. Maybe Saul?

Not Walter and Jesse from Breaking Bad, Walter and the Jesus from The Big Lebowski haha

Ha!

I would take any Lebowski characters of course, but not sure the interest would be there any more than for Marge. Maybe if people were more supportive of this release from a Coens film, he would consider other Coens characters. . .

Ha!

I would take any Lebowski characters of course, but not sure the interest would be there any more than for Marge. Maybe if people were more supportive of this release from a Coens film, he would consider other Coens characters. . .

You betcha

Definitely one of, if not the Coens best movie, still unsure about the choice but I find it strange how many are pushing for Jesus to be made. Visually striking but in the film for what 3 minutes of screen time? pederast too :huh

Definitely one of, if not the Coens best movie, still unsure about the choice but I find it strange how many are pushing for Jesus to be made. Visually striking but in the film for what 3 minutes of screen time? pederast too :huh

I have no interest in The Jesus but him being a "pederast" isn't why people want a figure of him, I mean Alex DeLarge rapes, Calvin Candie owns and kills slaves, Hans Landa hunts and kills Jews, etc..

Only reason I bought the Dude was because of being sold on the rumor that Rainman would do "The Jesus" as he has expressed interest in making that character. John Turturo's 3 minutes of screen time is easily the most memorable for me. Only character I've ever really wanted from Lebowski was Jesus. With the Dude, it would make for the perfect antagonist.

I also wouldn't mind an Ernie McKracken. I'm feeling the whole bowling bad guy vibe for Rainmans next figure.

What a great scene!

Watched the film again last night and just peeped how Marge is just like Tommy Lee in No Country.

They've seen and dealt with just about everything but cant get around or understand the pure evil of man.

Wait, this isn't the Raoul Duke thread? Oh. I didn't read the last part
biggrin.gif

IDK. I can see the appeal but I don't think I'd need to rep this movie with a figure. Great movie, good performance and good character but I'm 80%/20% on the pass side.

Wait, this isn't the Raoul Duke thread? Oh. I didn't read the last part
biggrin.gif

IDK. I can see the appeal but I don't think I'd need to rep this movie with a figure. Great movie, good performance and good character but I'm 80%/20% on the pass side.

Personally feel it should have been a private commission but hope the sales are there for Lee and that he has a strong passion to do this regardless.

Back