Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to join up with the invites I got from you and Leaf last night but it kept kicking me out.

Yeah, B adMoon had it set up for only 4 people. Once he got is straightened out you had signed off. We'll PWN NOOBS tonight for sure!

IMO R6 Vegas was a good game, but the multiplayer blows. if this second one is anything similar, Im glad to not have it.

BadMoon and I used to play the first a lot and so far, I have to say the MP experience is much better on this one (IMO, at least). Just like Kain said, the baddie AI is much smarter this time around - at least on T-hunt.

Also, the fact that whatever you do in the campaign also counts towards your level in MP (and the guns/armor you can use) is a definite improvement.

BadMoon and I used to play the first a lot and so far, I have to say the MP experience is much better on this one (IMO, at least). Just like Kain said, the baddie AI is much smarter this time around - at least on T-hunt.

Also, the fact that whatever you do in the campaign also counts towards your level in MP (and the guns/armor you can use) is a definite improvement.

yep, I was dug in last night and surrounded but had the exits covered & then the computer AI rappelled down the building and smashed through the window behind me

That made me.....

beaglepupyl4.jpg

:D

yep, I was dug in last night and surrounded but had the exits covered & then the computer AI rappelled down the building and smashed through the window behind me

That made me.....

beaglepupyl4.jpg

:D

aww, don't be sad, puppy.
you'll get 'em next time.

:monkey2

Thanks for being a ********* Jason. You're well on your way to becoming a Kurgan :rolleyes:

Thanks for being a ********* Jason. You're well on your way to becoming a Kurgan :rolleyes:
Yeah he likes to invite people to games they don't have:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I asked if you had it he said no you had waited but then he sent an invite, so sorry.

I asked if you had it he said no you had waited but then he sent an invite, so sorry.

Must have been all the flouride in the Heinekins. :lol

Wow, that was my 1000th post...how anticlimatic.
:cool:

well you should see his character in R6...do-rag & sunglasses....just screams ****** :lol:D:p

kains got it right camouflage boonie hat & sh@t kicker sleeveless t-shirt underneath mega heavy duty armour :lol

i think leafs will agree, my armor was pretty heavy-duty. and i'm rocking the sam fisher look. black camo armor and urban camo BDU's.

now, if i could just figure out how to get that body armor to cover my face...:D

i think leafs will agree, my armor was pretty heavy-duty. and i'm rocking the sam fisher look. black camo armor and urban camo BDU's.

now, if i could just figure out how to get that body armor to cover my face...:D

cool, have you scanned it on?

Yeah your armor is pretty heavy duty. You were the only one I couldn't drop with a sniper round to the chest. Thats why I started going for the head shots. No armor for that:D.

Back