Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have boxed GOW up and will not be playing it for at least a month. I will see you all on R6. Hopefully sooner than later. Finally, just maybe, people will stop +++++ing. LOL! GOW is tearing us all apart. :monkey2

I'm there dude.

Yes, I am serious. I mean nothing to do with you. Sorry but some of the people we play with are just lame. You need to think about what is important to you and then try to make friends. Not be rude to them and try to be superior.

Nope, I disagree. The second part is just making clear that most of you have become women. Women that I want nothing to do with mind you. :lol

I'm sorry but what did my not sharing pics of myself have anything to do with R6, COD4 or gears?
That was a b*tchy statement & you call others women?

I called you a drama queen in reference to what I thought was a dramatic statement

Out of Left Field...

Nope, I disagree. The second part is just making clear that most of you have become women. Women that I want nothing to do with mind you. :lol
Yes, I am serious. I mean nothing to do with you. Sorry but some of the people we play with are just lame. You need to think about what is important to you and then try to make friends. Not be rude to them and try to be superior.
WTF!? Where the ++++ is all this coming from?

Honestly, to call people who consider you a friend 'Women' is pretty stupid IMO.

Or is all this stemming from the fact that most of us aren't feeling R6?

If you are gonna call people 'Women' or 'Lame' then at least say who you're talking about, don't do it under veil of secrecy.

All the people I've played with recently have been cool as ++++ and I know that we haven't played together in a while, I'm just wondering where the hell this is coming from all of a sudden, 'cause you know when there is a problem we confront eachother about it.

I take offense to you saying that about anyone in the Brotherhood as no one has ever thrown comments out like that before.

Last edited:
Right I fed up of the no pics comment...ends now

karmadr3.jpg

karma2mq7.jpg

karma5sq2.jpg

karma8gl0.jpg

was pissed at my mate thought cause everyone knows what happens on a stag party goes no further & he brings a camera :rolleyes::lol

and those pics will not be shared :lol

Re: Out of Left Field...

WTF!? Where the ++++ is all this coming from?

Honestly, to call people who consider you a friend 'Women' is pretty stupid IMO.

Or is all this stemming from the fact that most of us aren't feeling R6?

If you are gonna call people 'Women' or 'Lame' then at least say who you're talking about, don't do it under veil of secrecy.

All the people I've played with recently have been cool as ++++ and I know that we haven't played together in a while, I'm just wondering where the hell this is coming from all of a sudden, 'cause you know when there is a problem we confront eachother about it.

I take offense to you saying that about anyone in the Brotherhood as no one has ever thrown comments out like that before.

Dude just read the GOW tourney thread. Seriously go back and read the WHOLE thread. It's a fiasco. I think people piss and moan way to much. I was starting to become a damn woman myself at times. Don't take offense. Just admit to the fact that some people need to calm the hell down. I also don't care if you or anyone else for that matter buys R6 or not. You will be missed but I could care less. It has nothing to do with people playing GOW. I am just so sick of the way some talk to you. I am convinced it is the game and the amount that we play. I really don't think anyone is bad. I just think some people call others out when they should be looking within. I knew I was starting to become a D bag so I cut myself off on the weekdays and from the tourney. It has done wonders for the stress and the tude. LOL!

Now to an important issue!

WHATS UP KARMA! NICE TO SEE YOU MY FRIEND!

Last edited:
Back