Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beat the game last night. Very fun! But... I did not follow the story/time line very well. I had fun playing this game but when I sat back and thought about the story I was confused:confused::confused::confused:

It is possible that I am just and idot though...:D

Nah man, you good. I felt....feel the same way about the story.

Beat the game last night. Very fun! But... I did not follow the story/time line very well. I had fun playing this game but when I sat back and thought about the story I was confused:confused::confused::confused:

It is possible that I am just and idot though...:D

unlike some on the board we're not going to jump to the conclusion you're an idiot. :D

did you play and beat the first Vegas?

SEMI-SPOILER WARNING

i thought the story in Vegas 2 was pretty good (though admittedly far from being as compelling as the single player campaign in COD4), running parallel to the events in the first Vegas. i thought it was cool hearing in real-time (in Vegas 2) stuff i did when i played the first one.

if any of you haven't tried the first one, i do recommend it. it will probably clear up some of your confusion about what was going on in V2.
:rock

Last edited:
I am almost done but all I have to say is WTF to the last little bit. Maybe I am not seeing the trick but I am getting my ass handed to me.

the part with the helicopter?
Yeah WTF I shot the hell out of it and they say ok located it hold on and then I die.

And how the hell do they get grenades to go through the fence , I watched on go right through the fence and stop next to me.

Yeah WTF I shot the hell out of it and they say ok located it hold on and then I die.

And how the hell do they get grenades to go through the fence , I watched on go right through the fence and stop next to me.

yeah, when i realized i was going up against a helicopter, i swtiched out from the assualt rifle i was using throughout the game and went with the light machine gun. i don't remember which one, but there is one that is moderately good on accuracy and damage.

i ran in between the planters that it doesn't blow up (always taking time to waggle back and forth while behind cover so the chopper's guns don't cut you down).

also, taking some time to take out the dudes that come in through the courtyard I was eventually able to take it down using the LMG.

you'll eventually get to take some good cover and the rest is a breeze!

I foresee this being sold very soon. :lol

J/K :D

I am still like 9,000 away from my next promotion ( Sgt. Major ) and then 30,000 away from Warrant Officer after that. Sometimes I think about using the glitch in story mode, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

someone @ statueforums scanned their evil ryu PF into r6v :lol

rsv3to4jv2.jpg

Ok got through the single player, now I'm trying it on realistic. This one is much better then 1, I almost finished both regular and realistic in half the time it took to finish part 2 once.

I got my promotion to Sgt. Major last night. Only another 27,000 to Warrant Officer now. :lol

fyi, anyone who experienced the glitch with using your Vegas 1 file to advance to PFC off the bat and not getting the achievement for PFC, the patch (er, sorry auto-update) is out there.

fyi, anyone who experienced the glitch with using your Vegas 1 file to advance to PFC off the bat and not getting the achievement for PFC, the patch (er, sorry auto-update) is out there.

So it will autoupdate the next time I load the game? Which I will probably do tonight.

Back