Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well you should see his character in R6...do-rag & sunglasses....just screams ****** :lol:D:p
Kit's character...

rkd5.jpg

:lol

not originally when I pointed it out, it was yellowish brown :D

then he needed a 10 minute break so he could change it to the BadMoom Saturday morning special! :lol:lol:D

lol, Mrs. Mac walked through and saw me typing this.

"oh, you're still talking about the poop stains?"

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

finished single player just now !!

AWSOME GAME !! ties in with part 1 perfect right at the end.

Must be just me then, but today I beat the game and while I understand part 1 perfectly fine......I was very confused about what was going on in Part 2. I understood what happened at the end, but the rest of the game to me was very confusing and didn't make sense.

Must be just me then, but today I beat the game and while I understand part 1 perfectly fine......I was very confused about what was going on in Part 2. I understood what happened at the end, but the rest of the game to me was very confusing and didn't make sense.

Well, it seemed that it was supposed to be that way. You were not supposed to understand what was going on or why the attack was happening until getting close to the end.

I think playing this game will enable me to step back into Gears with a new attitude eventually. I have been calm and just having a blast playing this game even when it's Freak vs Freak. No whining and complaining. Just fun, good times.

I was just so fed up with Gears that all I could do was complain all the time by the end even when I was trying not to.

I cant believe the damm oil field part. I swear no matter how stealthy you are they seem to find you with multiple guys. At one point I had like 6 straight head shots with silencer they didnt say a word yet I peak around a corner and I am dead from like 3 people shooting me.

I cant believe the damm oil field part. I swear no matter how stealthy you are they seem to find you with multiple guys. At one point I had like 6 straight head shots with silencer they didnt say a word yet I peak around a corner and I am dead from like 3 people shooting me.

wait, there's a campaign? :D

I have been so busy I have only been able to play through the prologue and join one multiplayer game on Live in which I survived for about three seconds.

(I stink.)

Beat the game last night. Very fun! But... I did not follow the story/time line very well. I had fun playing this game but when I sat back and thought about the story I was confused:confused::confused::confused:

It is possible that I am just and idot though...:D

Back