Action Figure Rainbow Batman figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Booshman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info in the line of Rainbow Bataman figures from DC Direct?

Articles I've seen on them online shows protos at Wondercon, others say they were cancelled.

I bought them (all but the yellow one), here in China a couple of weeks ago, loose at a toy market. I got them because I thought they were pretty cool, just wondering if they are rarer than I expected, or if they are actually coming out.

img_1748.jpg

DCC had shown these on their site, among other proposed products that had been developed, but canceled for one reason or another. They conducted a poll asking which canceled items fans would still like to see. I think the Rainbow Batman did fairly well on that poll, and people had been reporting finding China factory figures on ebay, indicating that these are probably coming out in the near future. They haven't been solicited yet, I don't believe.

DCC had shown these on their site, among other proposed products that had been developed, but canceled for one reason or another. They conducted a poll asking which canceled items fans would still like to see. I think the Rainbow Batman did fairly well on that poll, and people had been reporting finding China factory figures on ebay, indicating that these are probably coming out in the near future. They haven't been solicited yet, I don't believe.

Ah I see, thanks for the info.

Back