Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks and yeah it's an online retailer in Asia and as you can see my order was irreversible by Asmus. Here's the final email I got after weeks of back and forth with my supplier:

View attachment 565129

I kept telling them that I don't want the figure reason being I don't think the production piece were in league with the promo shots (especially how cheap it felt according to several Youtube reviews) and I feel like the price is a bit too high for all the issues several people have highlighted.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not naive thinking promo shots are exactly what I deserve and rarely, if ever do production pieces truly match their promo shots but I mistakenly believed I was in safe hands due it being an official release, plus their Devil May Cry V Dante production piece looked stunning (which made me drooling over their upcoming DMC figures) but alas the Ash figure wasn't what people expected and rather than being enraged, I was really upset since I wanted this to turn out great since I love the Evil Dead franchise.

I quit reading and participating in the Ash thread this year due to the vitriol which I didn't think contributed towards anything meaningful but the final production figure certainly doesn't feel like I'm getting my money's worth, and to be honest I've never felt ripped off for any figure I've bought since collecting 1/6 Medicom, Takara, Sideshow and early HT stuff in the mid 2000's so rather than being upset over something outside my control, I should consider this a learning experience & be more mindful of my pre-orders in the future, especially from companies I've never bought anything before.
That’s crap dude!
I got the Ash figure and I’m happy with it.
But the shop you ordered from should really give you your deposit back.

SHE'S FINALLY ARRIVED!!!!!!!!
At long last the Lady of Light is in my collection and she looks gorgeous!
Very happy with the figure.
Thanks everyone for your support - it was starting to really worry me and the solidarity really helped!
Asmus - we're cool, just try not to do it again please :ROFLMAO:

galad 1.JPG

Galad 2.JPG
galad 3.JPG

Awesome news!! So, I think everyone here who had outstanding issues has now had them addressed, right? Very happy to see this.

I know it's frustrating that the customer service has been slow, but ultimately it's great that the customer service did end up being there. Thanks to Asmus for helping everyone out and congrats to all board friends who have been made whole.

Great news lordnastrond! It all comes to he who waits - and oh boy you have had to wait! Also good to hear you are really happy with her. She is a great figure. :wave

Hi Asmus. There are a few collectors on this board that are waiting for figures from PopCultcha in Australia - HD Legolas and Arwen. I'm aware that shipping has been thrown into turmoil, but I was wondering if there is a possibility we could get an update on international retailers orders. I noticed Sideshow recently did a Legolas unboxing video, so I'm assuming that more international orders are starting to be fulfilled. Any update would be appreciated. :)

Hi
Unfortunately PopCultcha is a direct dealer from us, but we have shipped all our Legolas in late 2021 already,
the reason could be the shipping has been dreadfully delayed in China. It has been happening to almost all our oversea dealers during 2021 and now 2022 too.

Also a good news for Australia friends, we will be setting up an office in Australia this year~
Hopefully we can get together in Oz Comic com or PAX in the near future~

Hi
Unfortunately PopCultcha is a direct dealer from us, but we have shipped all our Legolas in late 2021 already,
the reason could be the shipping has been dreadfully delayed in China. It has been happening to almost all our oversea dealers during 2021 and now 2022 too.

Also a good news for Australia friends, we will be setting up an office in Australia this year~
Hopefully we can get together in Oz Comic com or PAX in the near future~
Thankyou for replying! I hope the shipping issue gets sorted soon.
That’s also exciting news about the Australian office. It would be great to see you guys at these conventions.👏👏

Asmus, why do you keep ignoring my emails regarding my order? the order is No.2021020544113, please respond.
Thanks
Lee

hi Lee,
I have just checked your email,
you sent an email to request for a refund for your order on 6th March, is it correct ?

Last edited:
hi Lee,
I have just checked your email,
you sent an email to request for a refund for your order on 6th March, is it correct ?
Yes, as you said you cannot give me my postage cost as advertised, and I can no longer wait, its been to long now, its getting silly.

It is not a problem,
I also found out a refund record took place in last May

I will ask to see what is going on and sort it out for you

1647208299477.png

These days re shipping anything sounds like we will all need more patience....
Supply chains: 'Complete chaos for the shipping industry' amid Russia-Ukraine war and China lockdowns

Overall, ocean dwell times (the time it takes to secure the shipping vessel, discharge, or load the cargo) increased in recent weeks. Export dwell times across all European ports increased by 36% since February 17th, while Transshipment dwell times for European ports up 41%, according to real-time supply chain visibility platform FourKites.

Furthermore, new lockdowns in various provinces across China means that "the supply chain must prepare for another turmoil in the coming months, impeding the flow of container movement as importers worldwide prepare for the coming peak season later this year," Container xChang, a global logistics company, said in a statement on March 14.

******* Putin
I live in Kyiv, I know it well. This is the building where my office is, with some of my figures (most of my LOTR collection).
1-1536x732.jpg

I've heard that my office is relatively safe (no windows), but nobody can guarantee that Russians will not shell this building today or tomorrow.

My home is 200 meters from this spot. Safe for now.
I am not there as all people were evacuated from this area because of the heavy combat.

I am trying to be positive and to continue collecting. But man, I am really angry with all the Russian collectors who starting from 2014 were calling me a nazi and told me that we (Ukrainians) created all the problems.

And LOTR now plays an even more symbolic role in my life.
Peace.

I live in Kyiv, I know it well. This is the building where my office is, with some of my figures (most of my LOTR collection).
1-1536x732.jpg

I've heard that my office is relatively safe (no windows), but nobody can guarantee that Russians will not shell this building today or tomorrow.

My home is 200 meters from this spot. Safe for now.
I am not there as all people were evacuated from this area because of the heavy combat.

I am trying to be positive and to continue collecting. But man, I am really angry with all the Russian collectors who starting from 2014 were calling me a nazi and told me that we (Ukrainians) created all the problems.

And LOTR now plays an even more symbolic role in my life.
Peace.
Man, I’m really sorry to hear all of this. My heart goes out to you and the people of Ukraine. I’m hoping your defenses can keep holding, Russia can’t keep this up forever without collapsing. Their money is worthless and their people are unhappy.

Hoping for the best for you, your safety and your collection.

Back