Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I’m really sorry to hear all of this. My heart goes out to you and the people of Ukraine. I’m hoping your defenses can keep holding, Russia can’t keep this up forever without collapsing. Their money is worthless and their people are unhappy.

Hoping for the best for you, your safety and your collection.
Thank you. I did not want to share stuff, but occasionally it gets emotional and I did. Not sure, if it's right.
But definitely, pity is not what I expect.
The irony is that I want to get the Crown Gandalf's head, but I am not sure if I still have the figure. :)
I prefer to hope for the best.

Thank you. I did not want to share stuff, but occasionally it gets emotional and I did. Not sure, if it's right.
The irony is that I want to get the Crown Gandalf's head, but I am not sure if I still have the figure. :)
I hope for the best for you, your family, and all of the people in Ukraine.. stay strong, stay safe, man. 🙏

You can always vent here. I like to think it’s a strong enough community that you can say whatever you need. Did your family evacuate or are you still in Ukraine?

I live in Kyiv, I know it well. This is the building where my office is, with some of my figures (most of my LOTR collection).
1-1536x732.jpg

I've heard that my office is relatively safe (no windows), but nobody can guarantee that Russians will not shell this building today or tomorrow.

My home is 200 meters from this spot. Safe for now.
I am not there as all people were evacuated from this area because of the heavy combat.

I am trying to be positive and to continue collecting. But man, I am really angry with all the Russian collectors who starting from 2014 were calling me a nazi and told me that we (Ukrainians) created all the problems.

And LOTR now plays an even more symbolic role in my life.
Peace.
Damn, really sorry to hear that I wondered if there were any Ukrainian forum members caught up in this. I can’t begin to imagine what it must be like, I hope you and your family/friends all stay safe and that peace can prevail for the people of Ukraine soon.

As RandomHero said feel free to vent all you want here…we are all here for you. 🇺🇦

I live in Kyiv, I know it well. This is the building where my office is, with some of my figures (most of my LOTR collection).
1-1536x732.jpg

I've heard that my office is relatively safe (no windows), but nobody can guarantee that Russians will not shell this building today or tomorrow.

I am not there as all people were evacuated from this area because of the heavy combat.

I am trying to be positive and to continue collecting. But man, I am really angry with all the Russian collectors who starting from 2014 were calling me a nazi and told me that we (Ukrainians) created all the problems.

Peace.
0EF52B68-E99E-4E0E-B152-2890C8AAE4C0.jpeg

Hi Asmus, any news on the new Balrog figure? is it shipping delays or paused production that keeps delaying it? :nazgul:balrog:nazgul

I ordered an elf archer a while back but haven't had any updates. I can't see any release dates on the website either. Is there any word on when it is likely to be released?

I ordered an elf archer a while back but haven't had any updates. I can't see any release dates on the website either. Is there any word on when it is likely to be released?
The archer has been out for quite some time. Unless sold out, he his available on the Asmus site. It did take me a bit of chasing up time to get mine, but that was all last year. If like me you originally paid a deposit, I would suggest contacting Asmus directly. [ I assume by elf archer you do mean the high elven archer and not Legolas. ]

The archer has been out for quite some time. Unless sold out, he his available on the Asmus site. It did take me a bit of chasing up time to get mine, but that was all last year. If like me you originally paid a deposit, I would suggest contacting Asmus directly. [ I assume by elf archer you do mean the high elven archer and not Legolas. ]
Yeah it just looks the email asking me to pay for postage went astray. They are going to send a fresh request. Made 1/6 scale approximations of our D&D characters for our 30th anniversary. This is the last one I need for our fighter-mage. B-P

1-1536x732.jpg

Peace.
Hope you’ve been doing alright.

Back