Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good questions. I know that Grishnakh packaging showed a 1500 edition size.

I can't recall if the following "deluxe" releases had edition sizes:

- Legolas with Cave Troll
- Mouth of Sauron on Steed
- Saruman with palantir pedestal

I think the early releases of each figure may have a limited batch but after a rerelease that no longer applies.

Hi mate, please wait for the notification from our partner Sideshow. The next batch should be arrived at soon.

Today I received another delay notice from Sideshow. *Sad*:(:crying

I'm just glad I own version 1. Maybe by next year I will have my Crown Gandalf.:gandalf

Today I received another delay notice from Sideshow. *Sad*:(:crying

I'm just glad I own version 1. Maybe by next year I will have my Crown Gandalf.:gandalf
Hang in there, I know the wait sucks. It took many months to get Beskar Mando Deluxe set from SS and I am still waiting for IG-11 from BBTS.

Hang in there, I know the wait sucks. It took many months to get Beskar Mando Deluxe set from SS and I am still waiting for IG-11 from BBTS.

IG-11, seriously? Man, that's a haul. :( Guess the news isn't kidding - didn't think they were about the shipping and production problems and shortages, but it hadn't affected me yet.

Some light at the end of the tunnel for me Galadriel and Gandalf will be on the way once the asmus finance team send me a bill…. Just not sure how long that will take.

When I went to check my order info on Asmus online store, it wasn't there because it's past 6 months since I placed the order.
These days, from pre-order to ship usually takes more than 6 months. Maybe you should extend the order status display to 1 year?

Also, Is new DX Legolas come in a Artbox? or just a large Brown box like DX Arwen?

Last edited:
When I went to check my order info on Asmus online store, it wasn't there because it's past 6 months since I placed the order.
These days, from pre-order to ship usually takes more than 6 months. Maybe you should extend the order status display to 1 year?

Also, Is new DX Legolas come in a Artbox? or just a large Brown box like DX Arwen?
Could you pm me your email and order# for check? I have to clarify it was just your case issue of order system or out.
LOTR029EX has art box inside a brown carton box, and the carton box had been designed as well. Please be noted. Thank you.

Could you pm me your email and order# for check? I have to clarify it was just your case issue of order system or out.
LOTR029EX has art box inside a brown carton box, and the carton box had been designed as well. Please be noted. Thank you.
Thank you! I just sent you PM (conversation?) I just received dispatch email. I guess that's a good news.
It's also great to hear the Legolas has proper box treatment. Thanks!
For the pre-orders past 6 month, I always get this. Its the system. Probably its better to keep order info 1-2 years.
Orderpage.JPG

Rovi, not sure if you can answer this or not, but are the standard editions of Legolas on the way to international retailers like Sideshow yet? I don’t have room for the ladder so I ordered the standard, which wasn’t available on the Asmus site. Just wondering when to expect their arrival elsewhere so I know when to have payment ready. Thanks!

There was a first batch shipped to Sideshow in the end of Sep for LOTR029 as I know. Please wait for the announcement from them. Thanks mate.

Thank you! I just sent you PM (conversation?) I just received dispatch email. I guess that's a good news.
It's also great to hear the Legolas has proper box treatment. Thanks!
For the pre-orders past 6 month, I always get this. Its the system. Probably its better to keep order info 1-2 years.
View attachment 541984
I will forward this suggestion to our IT team for future update. Thanks mate.

Got my shipping invoice-Order No.2021041619843, but it was in Chinese and didn't work...
(i tried to pay)
Wrote Asmus and was told to ignore it and a new invoice would be sent.
It never showed up, wrote asking for it again, and never got a reply, and still no invoice?!
What do I have to do to get a working invoice so I can pay?

It should translate, part of the invoice link was in Chinese but everyone else seemed to be able to pay without issue. I would go to that link and try to get it to translate or something. However since you tried paying and the payment page was broken (?) maybe you do have to wait for a new invoice email. I think I got two emails and one was mostly in English and the other more in Chinese. Are you using mobile or pc?

i think I’ve been pritty patient.
I ordered Gandalf and Galadriel when they first came up for preorder.
I know covid has delayed things but I still haven’t received any shipping bill.

I feel like I’m pestering but if I sat here and waited I might be waiting forever.
I hope I get my bill soon and I can get Gandalf and Galadriel.

i think I’ve been pritty patient.
I ordered Gandalf and Galadriel when they first came up for preorder.
I know covid has delayed things but I still haven’t received any shipping bill.

I feel like I’m pestering but if I sat here and waited I might be waiting forever.
I hope I get my bill soon and I can get Gandalf and Galadriel.
It’s because you are in the UK.
If you want them you’ll have to pay FedEx shipping.

It should translate, part of the invoice link was in Chinese but everyone else seemed to be able to pay without issue. I would go to that link and try to get it to translate or something. However since you tried paying and the payment page was broken (?) maybe you do have to wait for a new invoice email. I think I got two emails and one was mostly in English and the other more in Chinese. Are you using mobile or pc?
PC, also used a translator...said payment was made (tried multiple times), but Asmus has no record of payment.
I keep getting this message when I click on the bottom link:
信用卡授權失敗/ Payment Authorization Failed.
The payment is not available.
錯誤代號:-490 / Error Code:-490
They told me to disregard the invoice and they would send a new one- nadda.

Back