Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any plans to continue with the old build an orc figure or at least release the remaining pieces as a kit? Would love to get another orc displayed.

Hi asmus... Any plans to reissue grishnahk in the future? It's the only orc figure I missed :)
Any plans to continue with the old build an orc figure or at least release the remaining pieces as a kit? Would love to get another orc displayed.
There is no more reissue plans for our orc figures recently. But we are proceeding some new orc ones such as Lurtz, Azog...etc. Stay tuned for them :)

I know this is a weird question in the LOTR forum... but Asmus...

Any news on Ace Ventura?

Attachments

• PDAce02a.jpg
    PDAce02a.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 64
I know this is a weird question in the LOTR forum... but Asmus...

Any news on Ace Ventura?
Next time you can pm me for tracking the development of other figures.
Ace has being proceeded the final adjustment. The shipping timing may be achieved in the end of this month. Thank you.

I believe we’re at something of a pivotal point in the 1/6 line where basically all the main characters have been made so Asmus will need to balance revisiting and updating the earliest figures (which now appear outdated and outclassed by recent offerings) along with diving deeper into the multitudes of soldiers, side characters and orcs.
The latter will be less popular but there are also additional outfits to explore for just about every primary character which will pull the money in and hopefully support the more wildcard choices.
Armoured Merry and Pippin and big-time wants for me but they could be a very long way away.

I believe we’re at something of a pivotal point in the 1/6 line where basically all the main characters have been made so Asmus will need to balance revisiting and updating the earliest figures (which now appear outdated and outclassed by recent offerings) along with diving deeper into the multitudes of soldiers, side characters and orcs.
The latter will be less popular but there are also additional outfits to explore for just about every primary character which will pull the money in and hopefully support the more wildcard choices.
Armoured Merry and Pippin and big-time wants for me but they could be a very long way away.

:goodpost: Hopefully not too far away...I'm hoping for Merry and Pippin in their Rohan and Gondor looks too. 🙏

Whilst I really want some new characters (especially a Holm Bilbo!) must admit I'd love it if Asmus re-visited some of their earlier offerings like Merry & Pippin, Boromir (either Fellowship look again or in armour) and Eowyn (in a dress tho this time, as I wasn't collecting the line when they were released first time around and they are characters I would really like.

I mean we are still missing two of THE faces of the whole saga. (Gollum and Sauron)

Back