Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your inquiry, we are proceeding the Old Bilbo, Nazgûl (revision), Gandalf the White of Crown Series in this year as I know. The othe rs are still in schedule but not confirm. Thank you.
Hi Asmus, the 2021 schedule sounds solid. I'll head over and PO Arwen and Legolas this week. Will Gollum/Smeagol be individual, swap-out portraits or 2-pack? How is the Nazgûl being revised? Adding an armored steed would be great. What's the plan for Sauron? 2022 or 2023? I think there was a mention of Lurtz a few months ago. Is that still in the works? Any plans for a Crown Saruman?

Thanks for your inquiry, we are proceeding the Old Bilbo, Nazgûl (revision), Gandalf the White of Crown Series in this year as I know. The othe rs are still in schedule but not confirm. Thank you.
Cool... For the nazgul... Are you planning to release a new horse too?

Ok cool. I'm going to hold out for Haldir and his archers. Hope you can get them out of planning and into production. Looking forward to seeing what else your team is able to come up with. Thank you, Rovi!

Excited to hear about an older version of Bilbo coming soon too.

Old Bilbo and Gandalf the White!! :yess:

Very excited for Old Bilbo and GTW but especially the Nazgul 2.0 since they are so iconic and should be represented. The Twilight Witchking is cool but not nearly as iconic IMO.

Hi Asmus, the 2021 schedule sounds solid. I'll head over and PO Arwen and Legolas this week. Will Gollum/Smeagol be individual, swap-out portraits or 2-pack? How is the Nazgûl being revised? Adding an armored steed would be great. What's the plan for Sauron? 2022 or 2023? I think there was a mention of Lurtz a few months ago. Is that still in the works? Any plans for a Crown Saruman?
Gollum / Lurtz 12": Proceeding, I don't know the details about them yet.
Nazgûl: We will design a steed with him, yes.
Sauron: Not confirmed in schedule.
Saruman: Yes, we are considering about him for next CS, not confirmed as well.

Thanks for all the info Rovi!

Looking forward to everything mentioned. One question about the Nazgul though. Will he be something you try to keep in stock in the store so we can buy more over time? Would love to end up with 5 or 9 Nazgul eventually but there is no way that is financially possible in a short period of time.

Thanks for all the info Rovi!

Looking forward to everything mentioned. One question about the Nazgul though. Will he be something you try to keep in stock in the store so we can buy more over time? Would love to end up with 5 or 9 Nazgul eventually but there is no way that is financially possible in a short period of time.
Ooh, good question! I’d like to know this too.

@inyacher
Hi Rovi, are you still having issues with your emails?
I ordered Frodo in stock almost two weeks ago. No shippment, and no answer to my email.
I am in the same boat - ordered and paid 28/5, paid extra shipping (as only EMS is available to Australia which Asmus paid half) on 29/5. To be fair I did get an email on Monday saying it was going to ship tomorrow (9 June), but nothing since.
Very keen as I see Frodo is sold out now ...

Last edited:
Back