Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@inyacher
Hi Rovi, are you still having issues with your emails?
I ordered Frodo in stock almost two weeks ago. No shippment, and no answer to my email.
As I know there is no stocks in Taiwan office so we can't ship them to customers right now. We will inform you as the next shipping batch departed from our factory's warehouse. Thank you.

I am in the same boat - ordered and paid 28/5, paid extra shipping (as only EMS is available to Australia which Asmus paid half) on 29/5. To be fair I did get an email on Monday saying it was going to ship tomorrow (9 June), but nothing since.
Very keen as I see Frodo is sold out now ...
In you case, please wait for a while if you got a reply from my colleague about your shipment. Thank.

He may not be considered at as I know. And I discover that you like to pick some characters who may be not more popular.

Thank you for letting me know.

And yes, some of my interests are not the most popular choices I suppose. My favorite is Gothmog -- your very first figure -- and not hugely popular but you guys made him thankfully, so I always have hope.

Hey Rovi! Any word on Throne Thranduil or a Thranduil reissue for this year or next?

Really happy to hear this! I may not love the Hobbit movies as much as the LOTR movies, but I do love most of the Dwarf designs and would happily buy most of them. Especially if Dwalin, Balin, Fili and Kili are on your list. Also Dain.

Also still hoping you guys will eventually do an Azog figure. Is Azog a possibility?

I would
Really happy to hear this! I may not love the Hobbit movies as much as the LOTR movies, but I do love most of the Dwarf designs and would happily buy most of them. Especially if Dwalin, Balin, Fili and Kili are on your list. Also Dain.

Also still hoping you guys will eventually do an Azog figure. Is Azog a possibility?
I would buy each of these figures in a heartbeat!

^ Yeah Asmus did a great job with Thorin - deffo one of their best figures (and a personal favorite of mine).
Great to hear there are going to be figures of the other dwarfs. :yess: I would definitely buy a figure of Balin (and probably would have to pick up a couple of the others too!!)

Back