Question / Help Wanted with Hot Toys Spider-Man Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicroJow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey hey. So I have this red & blue costume Spider-Man 3 Hot Toys figure and thus far I've managed to snap two of the four wrist pegs. Can someone who has both this and the Amazing Spider-Man figure confirm if the wrist pegs are interchangeable between these two figures?

Thanks for any suggestions!

- MJ

No replies and this is in danger of dropping off the first page, so I'm giving it a one-time bump. If no one can answer, then I'll just let it drift away.

- MJ

Hey MJ, sorry I can't help you since I don't own the first release. However, if you post this question in either HT Spidey thread I'm sure it will be answered relatively quickly since a lot of members customized these figures.

Hot Toys typically uses the same kinds of wrist pegs in each of their figures, so my guess is that this will be the case for the two Spidey figures, but I don't own the newer one to test it out.

They'll work. I had the same exact issue with my red and blue Spider-Man 3 and I just bought the ASM wrist pegs for cheap. They worked and were actually less tight. Hope that helps.

Imma stock up on ASM2 wrist pegs when that's released too, just in case I break more.

Awesome, thanks for the info! I'm actually planning on selling this figure so I can get the ASM2 which I feel is the better costume, but didn't want to sell it incomplete / with broken parts! Now I just need to find someone selling the pegs! :)

- MJ

Awesome, thanks for the info! I'm actually planning on selling this figure so I can get the ASM2 which I feel is the better costume, but didn't want to sell it incomplete / with broken parts! Now I just need to find someone selling the pegs! :)

- MJ

That's exactly what I did. Hopefully I made the right decision.

Is it weird as I was reading this Rainbow were doing the theme in the background on my speakers!

Back