Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
people_djimon_hounsou.jpg

Djimon is good, but I feel like I already know what we'd get with him. I can hear his delivery of every line already. I think Howard would bring more dimension.

I like Idris. He was so underused in Thor/

Chiwetel is one of my favorites. He's pretty much perfect in everything he does.

If Will Smith is in this, it will be the first Tarantino movie I will not see. :lecture Seriously my excitement level could not have dropped any quicker then hearing that name.

If Will Smith is in this, it will be the first Tarantino movie I will not see. :lecture Seriously my excitement level could not have dropped any quicker then hearing that name.
I love QT, will watch the movie, but dayumn, my balloon has been deflated and I will go into the film with utter disdain because of Smith's presence.

I don't know... I don't really have a problem with Smith... as long as he doesn't make his children star in this film, I wouldn't really mind.

That being said though, I think there are some better choices for sure. I'm very interested in learning more about this!

Will Smith definitely sounds off, but I trust Quentin. He is very good with picking actors that are the right people to play his characters instead of simply picking actors because they are famous.

Will Smith can act and I think Tarantino could pull out a career performance from him. That said I'd still rather see one of the other guys I listed a page back. Tarantino isn't going to ____ up his own film if the actor isnt right for the role. I honestly can't think of a single misplaced actor in any film he's done and he's used a lot of actors that aren't worth a ____ in their other films.

Will Smith can act and I think Tarantino could pull out a career performance from him. That said I'd still rather see one of the other guys I listed a page back. Tarantino isn't going to ____ up his own film if the actor isnt right for the role. I honestly can't think of a single misplaced actor in any film he's done and he's used a lot of actors that aren't worth a ____ in their other films.

:lecture

I have no problem with Smith either and like you say I am sure Tarantino knows his film and knows which actor will suit which role.

Will Smith definitely sounds off, but I trust Quentin. He is very good with picking actors that are the right people to play his characters instead of simply picking actors because they are famous.

What they said :lecture

Back