Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted already by Earth 616 Collector in another thread, but posting it here too.

1687794850018.png

Translated

To INART players:

At present, the product department is still adjusting the final version of the mass production of the magnetic movable eye structure of "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" - Gandalf the Gray (Gandalf) 1/6 collectible, so I am sorry to inform you:

"The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" - Gandalf the Grey (Gandalf the Grey) 1/6 collectible action figure will be postponed until about August 2023.

"Return of the Clown" - Pennywise (Pennywise) 1/6 collectible action figure will be postponed to about August 2023.

"New Batman" - Batman & Bruce Wayne (Batman&BruceWayne) 1/6 collectible action figure will be postponed to about November 2023.

I know everyone's expectations for INART's works, and we apologize again for the delay.

In order to produce works that satisfy players more and have more details, we will continue to work hard and thank you for your support and love for INART

Dam reading all this stuff about inart maybe releasing a terminator 2 figure after i JUST bought the DX13. Why do i have the worst timing with figures lol

At least your not too late if you want to sell it
Idk if i should, inart are pretty expensive as it is might just stick with the DX13 I'll probably be happy with it when i get it in hand. I could sell it but i have a huge issue with not wanting to sell anything once i get it. I won't sell my DX09 which I got last year because i still love it and it was my first hot toys figure. I'm basically a hoarder lol. I got the MMS236 TDK armory recently and regretted it because the new one was coming out, but then after getting it in hand i changed my mind about not wanting it. I'll probably love the DX13, i got it for a decent price and i wanted it for a while

Idk if i should, inart are pretty expensive as it is might just stick with the DX13 I'll probably be happy with it when i get it in hand. I could sell it but i have a huge issue with not wanting to sell anything once i get it. I won't sell my DX09 which I got last year because i still love it and it was my first hot toys figure. I'm basically a hoarder lol. I got the MMS236 TDK armory recently and regretted it because the new one was coming out, but then after getting it in hand i changed my mind about not wanting it. I'll probably love the DX13, i got it for a decent price and i wanted it for a while
Up to you my man but if you sell it before InArt announce anything you’ll definitely have enough or at least close to, to be able to purchase a future InArt t-800 which I know for a fact you’ll want when you see if they continue on making figures the way they are

Up to you my man but if you sell it before InArt announce anything you’ll definitely have enough or at least close to, to be able to purchase a future InArt t-800 which I know for a fact you’ll want when you see if they continue on making figures the way they are
Yeah thats a good point. I know it would blow hot toys away but it's a few years away at the very least. Knowing me I'll probably just get both haha.

DX13 is an awesome figure, one of HT's best.

I'm sure InArt will be better... but it's also two years away at best from your hands.
Yeah thats why I'm thinking i could probably just get both if i wanted to. The inart one is years away, i could be enjoying the dx13 before it comes out.

Yeah thats why I'm thinking i could probably just get both if i wanted to. The inart one is years away, i could be enjoying the dx13 before it comes out.
Yeah, DX13 is still a great figure. I had mine since release, which was almost 10 years ago. I have noticed that I get a bit bored of my figures after such a long time if I don't upgrade it in any way. And for DX13, there are no better parts on the market that you could upgrade him with - that shows how good it still is.

If I didn't also have the 1:4 Enterbay BD T-800, I probably would have held on to him for a while longer.

DX13 also has that liquid metal T-1000 statue - very scene specific of course but that was one of the most mindblowing special effects moments of the film at the time - worth having on your shelf. InArt probably won't copy Hot Toys with that.

DX13 also has that liquid metal T-1000 statue - very scene specific of course but that was one of the most mindblowing special effects moments of the film at the time - worth having on your shelf. InArt probably won't copy Hot Toys with that.
Absolutely, I'm defintely happy with my choice and it's just a badass piece to have. Arnie punching through the T1000 is gonna an epic pose in the cabinet.

Don't worry this is baseless speculation and it's not going to happen lol
Is it baseless though? The InArt rep did say that if Studio Canal like what QS did with the terminator busts, then they would more than likely give them the go ahead to make 1/6 figures. So, there is reason to believe that new 1/6 figures may actually happen.

Is it baseless though? The InArt rep did say that if Studio Canal like what QS did with the terminator busts, then they would more than likely give them the go ahead to make 1/6 figures. So, there is reason to believe that new 1/6 figures may actually happen.

Exactly. Not baseless in the slightest.

InArt's figure will most likely cost twice as much.

One will have to decide how much they wish to spend on this hobby, particularly on a single figure.

I've said it before but as for me, there is simply no way that I'll be paying $500 bucks for a single figure.

Back